John Yim driving the Enjuku s13.4 in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Yim driving the Enjuku s13.4 in Atlanta

was just talking to him on AIM and got the news, congrats to john. he drove the black ae86 coupe last year and decided that he couldnt afford it for this year. Great guy to get the job. He tested this last weekend and said the car felt great. hopefully enjuku will keep him on for the whole season.
    Last edited by markshatchi86; 05-08-2006, 04:11 PM.

good Luck John!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yup. Just spoke to John on the phone.

He sound super excited and he'll be out there this weekend at ATL!

He'll be driving Matt's S13.4 car.

-Al

Comment

If Enjuku is smart they will pick him up for the rest of the season. John has incredible talent. This is just what he needs to make it big.

I was just talking to him about this last week. I was saying how someone with his skill was hurting due to lack of funding. I think hes gonna blow up now.

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
          I think hes gonna blow up now.

I hope not, i dont want to see john jihaded

Comment

YAY FOR JOHN!!!!!!
            but what is Matt Vass driving if John is driving his car?
            -randy

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
              I hope not, i dont want to see john jihaded
              ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mattback is driving the s13 coupe with a kouki front. Its orgasm on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
                ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mattback is driving the s13 coupe with a kouki front. Its orgasm on wheels

no, thats what john is driving.

matt no longer drives for enjuku

Comment

Congratulations John

Wish i could be out there in ATL to hang out and help. John is a good driver, as well as being a great guy and someone who behaves himself in a very professional manor. He helps run the Daily Drifter events down here in Texas, and i'm glad to see him get to be in the drivers seat with Enjuku.

Comment

Its nice to see someone who works hard get a break. Its very competitive sport and it is getting more and more so. I dont know him personally but I know what its like to not have the funding. Good luck!

Comment

Good to see you driving again John!

and driving in a car with some power no less!

Comment

Hey all, I'm usually here just reading and don't really post too much but I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words and enthusiasm. I was really surprised when I was contacted by Enjuku and leapt at the chance to drive again. This is just a provisional ride for Road Atlanta but I'm really excited just to be out there. I'll do my best!

John

Comment

were really glad to have John on board for Atlanta. I hope to see a lot of you out there!!

Comment

John Yim is great, he has a lot of heart and let's see him put it out there in ATL!

Sad to see MBV not in the seat he repped the FaiL crowd on the panhandle but he'll be back and he's around.

Go Enjuku, we're looking forward to seeing you guys out there in ATL.

"Getting out of shape'

Comment

I challenge you, John Yim, to a drift battle....good luck and congrats great to see you back out.

Comment

Working...
                              X