What happened to the sigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the sigs?

So are we not using images in sigs anymore, cuz somehow my sig is not working anymore and instead is the url of the .gif I used to have in it. Its cool I was just wondering so I can change my sig from the url of a .gif.

woah, this is weird.

Comment

Signature IMAGES were disabled yesterday because many had abused it.

Comment

that sucks

Comment

Alright. No prob, thanks admin.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

can i ask how?

Comment

that they were too big i guess

Comment

they now have a url. we can still see em. PS Rooney nice sig.

Comment

ok so signature images are gone now... great... but wait... what about my title? it says newbie again... i had it say yay no more noob... and i went to change it to FF drifting is awesome... and now its back to newbie...

Comment

oh and hey why can i still see MrodDrft and panda_3ight_6 's signature images

Comment

I think this has somthing to do with that guy who had the sig that took up the whole page, chas you remeber that?

I think its because we're reg members... and we dont use the thing to spam?? just geusses...

Comment

i didnt spam... i just had cars on it... and a link to the bone drifter...

Comment

but ummm my title...? still says Newbie and ive changed it before...

Comment

Usually only mods have the option to change their title. Apparently your change wasnt approved of and was returned to its original noob title. Maybe after you become a junior member. I dont know.

As for the remaining images in sigs...whats up with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X