FD Atlanta this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD Atlanta this weekend!

I cant wait for this, its going to be a blast!! I had an awesome time last year, and i know its going to be even better this year.

To all the teams coming out, I hope you guys have a safe trip out and that your cars and rigs make it to the track on time.

To all the fans making their way to Road Atlanta, I hope you guys enjoy the show. Take it easy on the way out there. Also there is a deal with BP/Amoco for a discount at the door:

"Stop by your local area BP store and fill up with 8 gallons or more of premium Amoco Ultimate fuel! Bring your receipt and receive a two dollar discount on a one day pass or a five dollar discount on a two day pass to Drift Atlanta."

Alright everyone, be safe, see you out there!!

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
    I cant wait for this, its going to be a blast!! I had an awesome time last year, and i know its going to be even better this year.

To all the teams coming out, I hope you guys have a safe trip out and that your cars and rigs make it to the track on time.

To all the fans making their way to Road Atlanta, I hope you guys enjoy the show. Take it easy on the way out there. Also there is a deal with BP/Amoco for a discount at the door:

"Stop by your local area BP store and fill up with 8 gallons or more of premium Amoco Ultimate fuel! Bring your receipt and receive a two dollar discount on a one day pass or a five dollar discount on a two day pass to Drift Atlanta."

Alright everyone, be safe, see you out there!!
    Damn why do you have to rub it in? j/k Wish I made it out there! Good luck Rob and everyone else competing it will be a crazy event especially with all the new cars!

Comment

Will Do

Well Im heading out today to drop off my kids at the in-laws and then it off to catch a flight to Atlanta! I too had a blast last year and we are going to make it a thing to go every year! Good luck to all teams! See ya out there!!

Comment

Ill be there, I had so much fun watching last year i couldnt miss it. Will prolly be nicer being able to relax and not deal with the BS this year. ood luck to mostly everyone especially John Yim

Comment

i had the best time at FD this year -- Rob your car was sick -- thanks for letting me sit in it --

Comment

Working...
          X