rb26dett???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rb26dett???

hello every one i just got back from japan and im selling my 2 sr20det motors so i can get an rb26dett. i just thought id get every ones thoghts on it. and if you have any web sites with 240sx with the swap post them up.

wow! i guess no one like the idea. i think it'll be pretty cool. if any one even reads this thread. haha. i guess im talking to my self. ima dork.

Comment

there is a thread in the video section by mark slidesquad with his rb25 240. you should take a look at his car and ask him some questions.

Comment

Re: rb26dett???

Originally posted by quickstyleRPS13
        hello every one i just got back from japan and im selling my 2 sr20det motors so i can get an rb26dett. i just thought id get every ones thoghts on it. and if you have any web sites with 240sx with the swap post them up.
        Been a couple done here.
        Height can be a problem but as we don't get the 240sx , only SR20 200sx or 180sx or silvia , I can't say for sure.

We use the crossmember from an R33 GTS-T which sits the engine lower but bonnet clearance is still a problem.
        You will HAVE to use the RB25 style box cos the RB20/SR20 style box will last about 5 mins/1 drag start/6 clutch dumps with the power of an RB26.

Have had a few GTR's myself and can tell you , they are an engine to die for...

Comment

Working...
        X