No announcement yet.

ROSS PETTY, The man to watch....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happend to the black coupe with like 18x12 -50 wheels on it.

Comment

Ross is a really awsome guy. He is down to earth, and just fun to hang with overall. The car your thinking of sdtouge is his personal car. The car hes driving now is from motorsport dynamics up in sacramento. Henry spent many long nights on it. I must say that car is the best built drift car i have ever seen. It looks better under the car, then on the outside.

Put it this way. How many drift cars have metalic clear coated paint on the underbody. lol. Not to mention all the gusseting, plating, and prob 4000 stitch welds.

Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
        Ross is a really awsome guy. He is down to earth, and just fun to hang with overall. The car your thinking of sdtouge is his personal car. The car hes driving now is from motorsport dynamics up in sacramento. Henry spent many long nights on it. I must say that car is the best built drift car i have ever seen. It looks better under the car, then on the outside.

Put it this way. How many drift cars have metalic clear coated paint on the underbody. lol. Not to mention all the gusseting, plating, and prob 4000 stitch welds.

Luke.
        Henry is obsessed when building that car! lol Here are a few pictures.

http://www.willraceforfood.com/pictu...13/index.htm#3
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

+1 on henry making kick 4ss stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
            too bad petty likes guys

LOL.... big hairy ones!

Ross has been like a lion sitting in the bushes, just waiting to strike! Hell yeah BOSO TRUCK FOR LIFE

Comment

+1 for crazy good, obsessive welding! i'm assuming that'd cost a customer quite a deal, huh? well worth the money, tho.

Comment

Kudos to ROSS! Awesome! I don't know Ross very well, but I got to hang out with him a bit, and he's got a great sense of humor, and he's freakin' NUTZ.

Good luck to him...and I hope he goes even farther. He's a great guy.

Comment

You better believe hes gonna be the 2007 champ.....he told me there still get the bugs worked out of the RB28....YEA RB 28...he said he will also had a new turbo kit in Chi-Town...close to 650-700HP

Comment

Working...
                  X