Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (DIRECTOR VIDEO INTERVIEW) FF3 TOKYO DRIFT

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="281" src="http://www.driftingvideoclips2.com/FF3_3-1.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

DOWNLOAD OPTION
    (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER (Version 9-10 Prefered)

http://driftingvideoclips2.com/FF3_3-1.wmv

lol @ the cars doing donuts during the interview

Comment

Kind of funny how he said the other ones had a video game feel and this one didn't when this one is the first one being made into a video game...

But all in all, I actually thought he handled the interview quit well, even though I still do not support this movie to any degree.

Comment

No testosterone, surfer attitude about this movie?! My *Censored**Censored**Censored*! What about that " You came to the long lace!" guy?! This movie couldn't be any more overbearing.

Comment

Well at least he went with more of actuall shots of cars in action, And not all special effects and green screen. I can appreciate that he got some proffesional help in there as well. I imgaine that it could be worse, it could still have paul walker in it and still be under the same director. But ... With lines like

"The cars are different. The tires are are slick...."

"If you aint outa control, you aint in control... "

It makes me think about the previous movies and shake my head. Ill go see it cause i know the pro's will be driving, which should be good. Then maybe i can sell one of my 240's for like 3 times the value.

We'll see...

Comment

sick and twisted....
            gotta be drifted.

Comment

i cant believe i paid 10 bucks to see cars drifting in parking lots....

Comment

Working...
              X