Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubinette Mo-pod.com (video Podcast)

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="240" src="http://www.mo-pod.com/podcast/download.php?folder=xtreme&name=xt_fastfurious0601 06.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

DOWNLOAD OPTION
    (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER (Version 9-10 Prefered)

http://www.mo-pod.com/podcast/downlo...ious060106.wmv

HUBINETTE STARS IN NEW MO-POD.COM VIDEO PODCAST

Center Line, Mich. — You don’t need to go to the track to see the jaw-dropping moves of drifting superstar and Team Mopar driver Samuel Hubinette. With only a mouse click, Mopar fans can view the “Crazy Swede” in action on www.mo-pod.com, Mopar’s new Web site and podcast dedicated to spotlighting videos of the Mopar nation.

The latest podcast, titled “Hubinette Goes ‘Fast and Furious,’” was posted to coincide with the June 16 release of the new Universal Pictures film “The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.” Hubinette served as a stunt driver on the film, which focuses on an American street racer who is sent to Japan and becomes enmeshed in the world of drifting. The podcast teases the release of the film and features Hubinette getting sideways at the first two Formula D events of the year, held at Long Beach, Calif., and at Georgia’s Road Atlanta.

Empowering Mopar enthusiasts to showcase their lifestyle, passion and interest in all things Mopar, www.mo-pod.com features videos of cool cars, decked out garages, car club events, professional and grassroots racing action, and much more. The videos can be viewed on the Web site and popular Podcast subscription services, such as Apple iTunes and Podcast Alley.

Visitors to www.mo-pod.com can view clips from a library of Mopar videos. Clips can be downloaded free of charge to desktop computers and iPods. The site features six categories: Racing, Mopar Life, MoRides, Xtreme, Spotlight and Heritage. Enthusiasts whose submissions are chosen for the Mo-Pod.com Podcast will receive a free one-year subscription to Mopar Magazine.

Hubinette will shoot for his second win of the season at Round 3 of the Formula D Drift Series this Friday and Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago, Ill. A victory in the Round 1 event at Long Beach, Calif., and a runner-up finish in Round 2 at Georgia’s Road Atlanta have helped Hubinette take a 22-point lead over the second-place Tanner Foust in the Formula D points standings.

For more info on Hubinette, Mopar or “The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift,” log on to www.samuelhubinette.com, www.moparspeed.com, www.mopar.com or www.thefastandthefurious.com. Check out Mo-pod.com by logging on to www.mo-pod.com. Mopar enthusiasts who would like to submit their videos for consideration should send them to: Mopar Podcasts, P.O. Box 2117, Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9903.

After driving a viper last weekend it got me wondering, what tire size Sam is running?

The options in the stock 19 are limited and it's hard to find tires as wide as the stock michelins in 18. I'd imagine alot of 18" wheels have clearance issues with the brake calipers as well.

Comment

295/19
      275/19

Comment

Weird, I didn't know bridgestone made a 295/19 Potenza RE-01R.

Any specific place carry them? I'd like to help this guy out and find something cheaper than the stock michelins, that have a slip angle more drift friendly than a cantilever slick.

The coopers only seem to go up to 275/30/19 as well, and yoko, BfG, and Kumho don't seem to make anything in a 19" wider than 245.
        Last edited by BenR; 06-08-2006, 09:30 AM. Reason: i drink draino

Comment

actually he runs BFG, which is a division of Michellin.

Comment

So he's running T/A KDW-2?

Comment

Yes I am.

And they rock bro.

Comment

Thanks.
                They are obviously doing well for you. Good luck in Chi town this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X