ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NICK HOGAN, DRIFTING For MOPAR (Video Interview)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICK HOGAN, DRIFTING For MOPAR (Video Interview)

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="252" src="http://tokyodrift.meguiars.com/NickHogan_interview.swf"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

http://tokyodrift.meguiars.com/ff3pits.cfm

Thats cool. He seems like a nice guy. Should be good publicity for the sport, but the fact that formula d would issue him a license seems kind of odd considering he has no expierience at all. I guess mopar has faith in him, so that should be a good indication that he is a good driver.

Comment

HuLK-A-MANIA!!

Tight hope he does well.practicing everyday for months straight with such a sick car he should be good.!!Hope to see him burn the rubbers off that snake!!

Comment

this announcement was on EverythingDrift.com back in March... although as of Mid April, no paperwork had been filed with Formula D about getting a Provisional license. So until that happens, he won't be driving... and from what I've heard, it sounds like Formula D would rather he waits until '07 and goes through the standard provisional license process.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
          this announcement was on EverythingDrift.com back in March... although as of Mid April, no paperwork had been filed with Formula D about getting a Provisional license. So until that happens, he won't be driving... and from what I've heard, it sounds like Formula D would rather he waits until '07 and goes through the standard provisional license process.
          Thats good I hope it ends up being that way since a lot of people spent a lot of money going out for their license and trying to compete this season with all the changes from last year. Good luck to him it would be nice to have a car to drive.

Comment

I dunno. I think it's unfair to those who've been doing this for so long and have been shooting for some competition based on their skill. To up and give a kid, based on his dollar value (who is he REALLY?) and offer him a spot and TRAIN him is a slap to all those who drop their dimes into their own cars. Those who spend all their free time Practicing and Working on their car.

Maybe it's just me.

I'm a FAN...and this is not exciting news to me.

Comment

now only if you guys knew the whole story, like how he even got approached by mopar. one of these days ill have to post up how that ALLL went down. He was orignally suppose to be driving for us................

I.E He DID NOT build those S14s.....
              Last edited by markshatchi86; 06-26-2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                now only if you guys knew the whole story, like how he even got approached by mopar. one of these days ill have to post up how that ALLL went down. He was orignally suppose to be driving for us................

I.E He DID NOT build those S14s.....
                please do, cause I'd like to hear how 2 s14s can possibly go down a drain?

Comment

I find nick hogan drifting pretty weird 0_0

I don't know why, I just do...

Comment

Nice, go nick!! and good job J-rad!! new catch name..

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
                      Thats cool. He seems like a nice guy. Should be good publicity for the sport, but the fact that formula d would issue him a license seems kind of odd considering he has no expierience at all. I guess mopar has faith in him, so that should be a good indication that he is a good driver.
                      How do you know that FD is issuing him a license?

Comment

Heard through the grapevine that Hulk Hogan is going to be 'investing' some money into FD for the next season. That in my books would buy a lot more then just a FD license.
                        Last edited by Spottedmango; 06-26-2006, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
                          Nice, go nick!! and good job J-rad!! new catch name..
                          Yeah man thanks,
                          Let Nick do his thing!
                          I'm looking forward to it....

Comment

Does anyone have any video of him driving? I would like to see it.

Comment

all i can say is money will only buy you so much! you need talent to start. did you notice how the guy doing the interview said "if you can qualify"i predict he goes out there and doesnt even qualify for a pretty good amount of time

Comment

Working...
                              X