ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NICK HOGAN, DRIFTING For MOPAR (Video Interview)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nxt774
    LOL been registered on here for 10 months and never made a single post. not a question, not a hello, not thats a nice car, not a cool video. nothing

He was not allowed to post until last week so that is not his fault.

Comment

Hey nick, congrats man. You say you will be driving in August after you turn 16, do you plan on making an appearance on the 19th at Evergreen Speedway, all us in the northwest are really looking forward to see how the top drifters will handle our track, and it would be a bonus if you were there.

Comment

LOL been registered on here for 10 months and never made a single post. not a question, not a hello, not thats a nice car, not a cool video. nothing

seems like he is pretty interested eh?

im fine with him driving but and i agree with mopar and their decision its a very smart move. as far as the formula D thing and everything else if ti happens its *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

i just cant wait to see a wrecked viper. mmmmmm twisted viper metal.
        or for all this hype and then he not qualify that would be funny to. im done with this thread. peace out

p.s. nick nothing against you i like your supra i think you and your dad know your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about them. you probably will be cool to meet but your not going to get much love if formula D just gives you a liscnes. this is a sport alot of people put blood sweat and tears into. like while learning you wreck the only car you have. then you bum rides. and are not going to appreciate the sactioning body just throwing you a liscense and pissing on them form it. so you have been training with sam (great guy awesome driver) why dont you do the grown up thing and say to FD hey no thanks i dont want a hand out mopar already gave me one of those. i want to earn may liscense and the right to compete in this sport the honest way (based off my abilites)
        i belive that would be the best thing to do for all parties and it will earn you the respect as a driver in which i know you are wanting.

the end of my rant
        good day
        josh

Let him get in the car, drive, and then you can make your decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
          He was not allowed to post until last week so that is not his fault.
          why was he not allowed to post until last week? explain please

Comment

Originally posted by djricepik

so your saying he you agree with taking a hand out liscense for being somebodys lucky sperm??

all im saying is earn the liscense the right way im not hating on him at all maybe if you were intellegnet enough you could read my post and see that.
            i personally would take it as a slap in the face if FD just gives him a liscense. it says to the rest of us that spend all our money on our cars and then events to practice and then try to qualify that we should just save up all that money and offer FD 35k (just using this as a quote from what i have into my car) for a liscense

Comment

maybe if you were intellegnet enough you could read my post and see that.
              Yes, I see that you spew intelligence... Pardon my lack thereof...

Let him drive- if he gets a license and sucks as bad as you assume that he is going to, then he won't qualify anyways...

Somehow you feel entitled, and are hating on someone that has a shot to do what you both love. Give him a break, and let his driving do the talking...

/thread

Comment

Clearing a few things up

Nick Hogan will have to qualify in a FormulaD license qualifier event just like everyone else. He'll get his license only if FormulaD feels he is worthy to compete in their series.

I can tell you that he loves Drifting and the subculture that surrounds it. He sees every one of these posts, as well as the others on different forums. The fact that he doesn't respond to much of the negativity and criticism speaks to his maturity at such a young age...not to his lack of passion for the sport. He's ambitious and dedicated to Drifting professionally.

I will confirm that Nick has been to a few practice sessions with us. However, he has not officially been asked to drive or represent the Mopar team. That will be determined solely on his progress behind the seat of our car over the next couple months. So, as I've told Nick many times, it's entirely on him.

I would recommend reserving judgement on his driving skills until you see them for yourself....which I'm sure will come with time.

Comment

Well put BJ.

This thread is out of hand.
                  As many of you have said on here just let him drive.

Good luck Nick, see you hopefully sooner than later.

And the same to the rest of you, let's see you guys come out on track and have some fun!

Comment

Good job, I hope he qualifies and does well.

Maybe down the road I could compete with him and other good drivers. Who knows?

Practice and love of the sport are what really count. Getting sponsors isn't everything but it really helps so you don't have to worry about every little thing.

I know some people hate, I'm not hating. Let him go on the track and drive, just like every other drifter; if he's got the skills and performs well and everyone has a good time, thats a plus!

Comment

why did this thread get unlocked? Im assuming its from the above posts? GL Nick, Ill see you on the track one day

Comment

A video will posted by tomorrow.

Comment

If it was ALL about marketing, I think that Mopar would have/should have... recruited Lindsey Lohan and put her in the left seat next to Sam for 50 Weeks.

Imagine the crowds then.

Comment

Originally posted by djricepik
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINeKahrFt0

Okay, I've seen him drive and I've made my decision.

Yup, he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggorri
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINeKahrFt0

Okay, I've seen him drive and I've made my decision.

Yup, he sucks.

i second that. dodge is looking more at the name behind the wheel rather than the driver.

Comment

How many people have wrecked on that wall? I guess they suck too. Nick doesn't seem that bad on all the other runs. Here's a link

Comment

Working...
                                X