• Show
Clear All

i make good cookies too!

Comment

mmmm...

with macamadamia nuts? aww crap, i cant spell it... hahah

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
        oh wow, you know the engine code to every model of the 240sx! you win a prize! Wanna cookie!!!!!!!! you WIN, you beat us all!!!!
        Yeah, I deserve a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing cookie. Beating down ignorance makes me hungry.

Comment

eazy peazy lemon squeezy.... chill, this is how people get hurt...

-stop tha internet violence...

Comment

Okay... wangan runna'
            Attached Files

Comment

hahah... finally someone noticed...

Comment

Ok

For one thing since "I don't know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" about nissans and I can't label every nissan engine code there is, even though i've done it twice and it was basically the same information that S14 put in I guess I deserve a cookie for at least trying. Can I have a chocolate chip cookie? please? So I can just get fatter?

Comment

Mreh

I wish people wouldn't flame when they are posting a correction in someone elses work. I wish they would just say the problem and give it a rest, not be asses about who said what. But it can't be that easy when we still have assholes who think they have to be un realistic with every post that they do.

Comment

haha... mmmm... fat cookie...

Comment

I wish people wouldn't flame when they are posting a correction in someone elses work. I wish they would just say the problem and give it a rest, not be asses about who said what. But it can't be that easy when we still have assholes who think they have to be un realistic with every post that they do.

Evil Ewok, I salute you, you get a cookie

Comment

=)

thankies! -hands him a cinnamon roll-

Comment

Re: Ok

Originally posted by EvilEwok
                          For one thing since "I don't know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" about nissans and I can't label every nissan engine code there is, even though i've done it twice and it was basically the same information that S14 put in I guess I deserve a cookie for at least trying. Can I have a chocolate chip cookie? please? So I can just get fatter?
                          Basically the same? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up, your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing WRONG WRONG WRONG.

It's not just engine and chassis code, it's dates and engine specs. If you're not 100% sure that you're correct, don't open your month. Wrong info does nothing but cause trouble because some ignorant fool sees and assumes it's correct and goes on to "pass" it off and it spreads like SARS.

Comment

I really don't think he deserves to be on this forum, he isn't showing any type of being friendly, he's actually being a major *Censored**Censored**Censored* and a conceited *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that isn't taking in the fact that all my information was the same as his when me and that other dude were posting.

To bad eh?

Comment

S14 is just a computer nerd that doesn't know how to deal with real people, just let him *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and moan at how stupid we all are, and just ignore him. This is a drifting forum, not a brag-bout-your-almighty-knowledge-of-nissans forum, so we'll talk drifting and just let him be.

p.s., thanks for the cinnamon roll ewok

Comment

lol. internet arguements. cmon now. take it easy

i heard, or read, from somewhere that the s13 chassis is stiffer than the s14's. well stock for stock anyway. but i would take a newer s14 than a s13.

Comment

Working...
                                X