No announcement yet.

(LIVE UPDATE) FORMULA D SONOMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Taka and Hiro against each other again?

That's the 3rd tiime in history!! (only 3 season history too...)

Anyway, congratulations to all!
    I really miss the events this year...as I was there for every single one in 2004-2005 and most other events where these guys played...

Lots of stuff going on though and still having fun!

Proud of Taka, Hiro and Yoshie driving so well these days as the former team manager to them all. Now with individual title sponsors and teams!

Keep on rolling the Formula D tour! Can't close your eyes! Too much going on! Good Job, Jim & The Team!

Moto

www.club4ag.com
    Last edited by Moto-P; 07-09-2006, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-P
      That's the 3rd tiime in history!! (only 3 season history too...)

Anyway, congratulations to all!
      I really miss the events this year...as I was there for every single one in 2004-2005 and most other events where these guys played...

Lots of stuff going on though and still having fun!

Proud of Taka, Hiro and Yoshie driving so well these days as the former team manager to them all. Now with individual title sponsors and teams!

Keep on rolling the Formula D tour! Can't close your eyes! Too much going on! Good Job, Jim & The Team!

Moto

www.club4ag.com
      where you been, man!? I was talking with Naoki and he said he wasn't sure where you've been!!

it was a great event! i was surprised to see Hiro, Mike P, and JR all crash!

I think the most entertaining part of the weekend was watching Tyson Beckford give Nick Hogan tips on drifting

Comment

conrats to rhys! and props to my mang casper for gettin crazy out there too!

Comment

Thanks to everyone and sponsors that have supported us. We really appriciate everyone's efforts. See you all at round 5!

Thanks goes out to: Hankook Tires USA, Exedy Clutches, Meguiar's, Works Bell, Vertex T&E, and Stoptech.

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic
            Thanks to everyone and sponsors that have supported us. We really appriciate everyone's efforts. See you all at round 5!

Thanks goes out to: Hankook Tires USA, Exedy Clutches, Meguiar's, Works Bell, Vertex T&E, and Stoptech.
            Congrats to Kenji most definitely and the JIC Magic/Hankook team!!!

And of course congrats to Rhys "Mad SKills" and my vato Casper "Viva La Raza" Canul!!!!

SEE YOU IN WASHINGTON!

Comment

Working...
            X