Finally, a project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, a project!

After months and months of searching, I finally have a project drift car! After the first 240sx I got blew up on the way back from the sellers house and the Rx7 I also had slipped through my fingers, I now have a 1986 Corolla hatchback! Look for the Jasper Performance ae86 at the track soon with a newly transplanted 4a-zge motor! Unfortunately I still just have the beater daily driver until the ae86 is fully functional! Hope to see you guys at the drift days soon!

Re: Finally, a project!

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
    After months and months of searching, I finally have a project drift car! After the first 240sx I got blew up on the way back from the sellers house and the Rx7 I also had slipped through my fingers, I now have a 1986 Corolla hatchback! Look for the Jasper Performance ae86 at the track soon with a newly transplanted 4a-zge motor! Unfortunately I still just have the beater daily driver until the ae86 is fully functional! Hope to see you guys at the drift days soon!
    You bastard!.. ha ha.. Cool dude. You got a HACHI.. you going to AERODYNE to transplant your engine? or somewhere else?

Comment

Grats man. If I remember correctly the wiring harness from the gts and the sr5 are different. So watch out for that if you changing engines.

Comment

guess you wont be needing your wrx anymore.... can i have it?! ahaha jp

Comment

Sorry Steve, the WRX will tow the 86 to the track. Heheh. The hachi is basically being gutted to metal.

Comment

..that is all that is needed to be said...

Comment

Good luck with the project, You'll learn soon enough that 86's are not so fun to work on...when you get down to the bare metals.

Comment

no doubt, soo many damn bolts. I had to take off atleast 20 bolts just to take off the fender.

Comment

Working...
                X