No announcement yet.

Yukes D1GP for ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got the game about 15 minutes ago... at a restaurant right now, then on my way home to play it

Comment

Nobody has it near me...checked every game store.EBGames said they should have it on monday.

Comment

ive talked to dozens of people and the general concensus you will only find it at toys r us or wal mart

Comment

wow i'm surprised no one has played the J version.. thats been out for the longest time...

Comment

now you too can drift like Ross Petty in the ROTARY POWER USA RX-7!!!

Comment

How the hell do you unlock the non championship cars? The Xtreme mode too, how the hell do you unlock em?

Comment

win all series including custom to get non championship cars and extreme mode, win survival mode to get champ cars. love the game btw but need to get my wheel hooked up. anyone used it with the 900 degree wheel??? how is it?

Comment

this game is great for wasting time. my ps2, tv and power inverter are going to all teh fd events.

Comment

The 900 degree is nice and probably better than a 360 because its closer to the real thing. But it still isn't perfected. I'd like to see a clutch.

Also, real driving is better

Comment

Originally posted by doriFC
                      win all series including custom to get non championship cars and extreme mode, win survival mode to get champ cars. love the game btw but need to get my wheel hooked up. anyone used it with the 900 degree wheel??? how is it?

actually you only have to beat one custom series to get x-treme mode

Comment

The commentary is a joke. It couldnt be more awful or generic. Which is a shame, because the game is a really fun drifting game, and drives pretty well.

Comment

you dont like it when they say "sticky sticky?"

yah its pretty bad. the game is still fun as hell though. very arcade like, but really fun at the same time.

i think perfection would be a mix between physics of this game and gt3. or just gt3 with a clutch.

Comment

gt3 with a clutch would be awesome! but yeah a mix of the two games would be perfect. my f*$%^#$ng wheel is broken! gotta buy another one. i wonder if u could buy another set of pedals and wire one up to the clutch button. it would be ghetto but might work

Comment

check out this new wheel coming out from Logitech. we saw at E3 this past year and it's wicked. unfortunately at the time only 1 PC game supported the 6-speed shifter. i'm indifferent on the 900 degree option for GT4. i like it some of the time and hate it at others.

more info: http://simracing.blogosfere.it/2006/...ch_g25_ra.html

Comment

The game is a ton of fun. I use the 900 degree wheel, which at first was a challenge trying to find thr right speed and angle, without having to rely on the clutch kick or ebrake. But once I was able to get that outta the way, I ended up killing. 1st in the 2005 championship and so on. I think driving the 86's will be ahrd with the wheel for simply their lack of power. I was able to use the higher hp cars, and get plenty of speed, then use their power to hold the drift. I think the low hp cars require more input (ebrake, clutch kick, whatever) But I will give them a try. For me NOB's 540hp altezza is amazing, as well as the apexi FD. My one beef wth the game is, when following, they are always super slow, and seem to brake suddenly at corners, but when they follow you, you will have a huge lead, then all of a sudden (watched this on a replay) they somehow accelerate to mach 1 and catch you as if they never feel behind, and the comentators make me want to kill all first born children

Comment

Working...
                                X