No announcement yet.

Drifting on TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw rides last night and I was thrilled to see some drifting on TV. I knew it was the Sema venue from other pics I'd seen. I was sitting there with a smile on my face thinkin "I'm falling in love with the S13 truck but I'm gonna have to post to tell driftextreme to take the neons off it "

Comment

ok i just have one thing to say..you and me know it..

japanese is japanese and american is american

and you know who is the real car tunner..

dont mix it cause thats not cool..

pd. tell masatoshi if i can work at the wonder store when i move to japan..

Comment

Topic? hehe

Back to the topic, hehe. I saw that show, and i was suprised they included a section on drifting. I'm still confused what the attention might bring, but it was a nice section anyway. However, i did not understand why there were "APC" cars drifting, when the only APC parts on those cars were probably the neon lights on their body panels, hehe. The section was informative, but i think they could have kept it a little more low key to keep from attracting too much attention. Too late to stop it now i guess.

Comment

I dont see wats so bad about the neon.. at night it looks nice anyways.. it give u somethign to follow with ur eyes besides headlights.

Comment

yeah i saw the drifting on rides, but there needed to be alot more. the segmant gave me blue balls because it showed just enough to get me in the mood and then took it away before i hit climax.

Comment

okay........

Comment

Working...
              X