No announcement yet.

nissian skyline 4 door sedan rc car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My calsonic skyline needs a recharge and PVC tires jdm tightness yoh!

Comment

I race modified Touring, and I do some drifting for fun, it costs just about nothing compared to normal driving....

Comment

www.towerhobbies.com u can find everything, and for cheaper prices. Rc drifting isnt that expensive, atleast if u have a job. As long as u dont crash its practically cost free depending on what technique u use. I use regualr tires like real life. So i got to buy new ones every oncew and a while. But i found this pack that comes with 4 slicks with foams for only 7 dollars. =] So that doesnt bother me anymore. For a chassis, if you dont want to build it yourself, i suggest an RTR (ready to run) such as the one in that video, which was the HPI Sprint. It comes ready to go you just need to buy a few things such as a charger and battery.

Comment

Once u get ur car and get everythign to get it to run and keep it running, its very affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
            Radio shack dont sell those kind of RC Cars, I looked into it earlier today, That exact chassis is $289.99 at my local shop, CF frame and a whole bunch of other really cool stuff. They thought I was crazy when i started talking about drifting it to them. I think I'm going to get a $200.00 Electrioc. also that link was extremly helpful...thanks..
            you can get a Hpi Sprint...its almost exactly the same as the one in the vid....and if anyone was wondering the body is from speed way pal....

EDIT: the sprint goes for around $200 and the the speed way pal site is here: http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~sw-pal/
            Last edited by WiShIcAnDRFT; 02-08-2004, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X