stuff i got out a mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuff i got out a mag

i dont know if this had been told befor so heres a list of stuff i seen in the newist copy of EVO(its a uk mag thats not about tuned car's)

. a new scooby with be made to celebrate solbergs victory in the drivers cup of the WRC its will be 316bhp have a drifer controled center diff, uprated springs, 18inch prodrive wheels and p-zero tyre's, will be called the WR1 and only 500 made in japan

. new scooby legacy will have a STI spec

. new scooby forester STI is unveiled in japan

.mazda 6 sport Mazdaspeed will be 4wd based will have a 2.3 turbo 4 cylinder and will have 280bhp

. new evoIX will be out in jan of 2005 and evoX as early as 2006 and its romerd that the evoX will be the last Lancer based Evo as mitzi is moving to smaller car's e.g. the new colt

. a rare LHD GT-R race car is to be seen raceing in US and the RHD type will replace the JGTC GT500 skyline

. also the new MX-5 TS concept has a new front to look like a classic car 60's style seats 6 point roll cage stiffer springs and mazda say it will try and have it out by 2005 but RHD only it seems

If i can find my camera i will take sum pic's
    Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 02-05-2004, 08:03 AM.

also there is going to be a type E 350Z that stock but has some body stuff and a type GT will have 296 bhp at 6400rpm and 267lb ft at 4400rpm and will come with 19's it seems

Comment

Working...
    X