Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D SEATTLE

All I can say is........

DO NOT MISSS THIS EVENT WHEN IT AIRS ON G4TV!

What a great event! lots of unexpected twists and turns (Tyler McQuarrie and Haraguchi not qualifying, no Sam in the top 4 or Rhys in the Final round, Seigo getting his first podium, etc). Great weather, great crowd, it was an exciting event for sure!

see you all in NJ

Comment

I heard that Sam competed in the charger at this event. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

no he was in the Viper

Comment

some videos i found:
          http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...endid=13761995

but yeah, Rhys was in the GTO, Sam was in the Viper, the only car changes that I can recall were Hamachi in an S13 coupe (garage 112 didn't want to bring his AE86 up) and Tony Angelo in JR's old S13 coupe (yes, THAT one). Also, Gushi was back in his 06 mustang with the rear-mounted radiators and fender flares, not the 05 car that he used in Sonoma, and Forsberg was back in the V8 vert.

Comment

Thanks to the Northwest area fans, you know what not even the just the Northwest fans.
            I met some people that drove 11 hours, from Canada to get to see this event and another guy from Montana, NUTS!
            There were some serious drift fans and some new-comers to the sport seeing professional drifting for the first time but regardless the FORMULA D event at Evergreen raceway was AMAZING!

All around I would like to thank the fans and the track for having us.
            The weather was amazing,
            Last but not not least the drivers for stepping up and putting on a spectacular and dynamic competition for real, it was NUTS!!!

See you guys next year!

Comment

Thank you for coming up! Please come back to an even bigger and better crowd next year

I made a choice to NOT work (or have cars) at any booths at the event, because I didnt want to miss a thing...I'm REALLY glad I made that decision!! GREAT SHOW!

Was nice meeting so many people face2face finally...I think there were only 5 cars or so in the main parking lot when I left

I'll be making the trip to Irwindale in October for sure!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for making it up to the Northwest!! hope to see you guys again next year!! This definitely was a spectacular show and thanks to all the Drivers and people who supported the event!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
                  Thanks to the Northwest area fans, you know what not even the just the Northwest fans.
                  I met some people that drove 11 hours, from Canada to get to see this event and another guy from Montana, NUTS!
                  There were some serious drift fans and some new-comers to the sport seeing professional drifting for the first time but regardless the FORMULA D event at Evergreen raceway was AMAZING!

The weather was amazing,
                  Last but not not least the drivers for stepping up and putting on a spectacular and dynamic competition for real, it was NUTS!!!

See you guys next year!
                  Yeah fans, spectators and drivers were really greatful at this event.

I really like this venue, people and the area.

I know the local was loud as hell right below us. They were always hype!

Hope to see you guys again next year!

Comment

yup deffinetly fun stuff that cant be explained

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
                      The weather was amazing,
                      I think everyone who was there would agree that the event was amazing, well organized, much crazier than anyone had expected, with a historic finale.

Also, you did a great job announcing and keeping the audience up to speed. Best lines were about Okubo, "driving that thing like it's a rental" and Daijiro yelling "F*&@ing awesome!" in the microphone.

Lastly, I think it's great that the audience could see and hear the judges critique of each run. That made it much easier for everyone to understand the decisions, particularly the close and/or controversial ones.

Thanks for putting Seattle on the map. See you all next time.

Comment

Whoa! Aaron, where the fcuk have you been? Not that theres any good threads here but hey. Hows the S13 going?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                          some videos i found:
                          http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...endid=13761995

but yeah, Rhys was in the GTO, Sam was in the Viper, the only car changes that I can recall were Hamachi in an S13 coupe (garage 112 didn't want to bring his AE86 up) and Tony Angelo in JR's old S13 coupe (yes, THAT one). Also, Gushi was back in his 06 mustang with the rear-mounted radiators and fender flares, not the 05 car that he used in Sonoma, and Forsberg was back in the V8 vert.
                          We wanted his hachi here but we just didn't have the time to get it shipped. We didn't decide to go til last minute.

The event was awesome, that skyline put on one bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* show.

Comment

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s74.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/pastilicious/FDSeattle06002.flv"></embed>
                            sorry the video sux but i wasent looking at my litle camra

Comment

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s74.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/pastilicious/FDSeattle06006.flv"></embed>
                              1st and 2nd place winers
                              hard to see , sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X