D1GP Round 5 Results - Ebisu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP Round 5 Results - Ebisu!

D1 Grand Prix Round 5 Results are in from Japan!

Kumakubo wins!

http://www.more-japan.com/More-Japan...lts-sp-54.html

Man, I think it could be Kumakubo's year.

And congrats to Ueo on his top 8! :-D

Comment

Thank you!

Yes it definitely looks like Kumakubo's year, although many of his competitors are still close enough to steal the spot. A Nomura win on the other hand would be a big crowd pleaser, as many people have been waiting a long time for him to win

Little known fact: Kumakubo owns Ebisu circuit!

We just updated the link with top 16 and bottom 16 drivers.

We're rooting for Ueo, he still has a chance to break into top 3

Comment

congrats for Kumakubo,the bear lol...

Yea so many of us have been waiting for Nomura to take the win i dont even remember. Who knows he might just make it!!

Ueo is just right there. I wont be suprise if he gets in the top 3. His the man!

Comment

man, D1 judging is kinda going south... qualifying was a 99.9 to get in, and 5 people got perfect 100 scores. This sounds worse than grade inflation in elementary school! i'm sorry, but I can't believe that 5 people drifted the course 100% perfectly!

Comment

one person puts out an exalent run, "100 points!" next person puts up a better run, "oh sh#$ where do we go with it now? 100 points!"

By the way, whats with this no Ebisu next year b.s. I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
              one person puts out an exalent run, "100 points!" next person puts up a better run, "oh sh#$ where do we go with it now? 100 points!"

By the way, whats with this no Ebisu next year b.s. I'm hearing.
              i understand how it works. But look at formula D. Not a single 100 point qualifying run yet this season. In fact, I think only 1 driver has scored a 99, maybe 2. This weekend, 26 drivers scored a 98.5 or higher, and 23 had a 99.8 or higher in D1 at Ebisu. I know the japanese are good, but I think it's about time to re-balance the judging scale.

Comment

its becomming less and less accountable all the time

Comment

Congratz Ueo! hes the man, Hopefully he can crack into the top 3 this year and take it the rest of the way next year aswell!

Who is the bodykit on Ueo's AE86 made by?

Comment

Working...
                  X