Poll: Open Wheel Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Open Wheel Racing?

Recently I've been part of a discussion about the state of open wheel racing (Champ Car, IRL, F1) in America..

There are some out there who believe that drifting fans generally do not follow or understand other forms of motorsports and especially not open wheel racing.

So I'd like to know how many of you here follow open wheel racing..and if you do which series you follow? Or if you follow other forms of racing thats not open wheel give it a mention! I've put some in the choices of the poll as well.
    Champ Car (formerly CART)
    15.79%
    IRL (Indy Racing League)
    5.26%
    Formula 1
    52.63%
    NASCAR (I dont like open wheel racing)
    5.26%
    Rally X (I hate NASCAR and open wheel racing)
    10.53%
    None, the only motorsport I follow is drifting
    10.53%
    Last edited by MonkeySlide; 09-01-2006, 10:34 AM.

The reason why this poll sucks is because I can't pick more than one.

I follow at the very minimum, F1, Champ car, IRL, SCCA clubracing, I would follow WRC (my favorite) but the coverage is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* right now, Nextel Cup, ALMS, and to a smaller degree motoGP because again the coverage is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Same problem here I try to keep up on F1, WRC and Moto GP i love Moto GP lol

Comment

I tried to see if I could go back and edit the poll but I guess I can't since people have already voted.

So even though its hard just try to stick to your favorite.

Comment

ALMS, i try to watch WRC, but in terms of open wheel racing its definetly F1.

Comment

I love IRL. I followed Danika Patrick around the paddok like a little kid earlier this year. hahaha. I also follow NASCAR. I just like it when they start getting pissy and bump each other and do blocking manuevers during the race.

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
            Recently I've been part of a discussion about the state of open wheel racing (Champ Car, IRL, F1) in America..

There are some out there who believe that drifting fans generally do not follow or understand other forms of motorsports and especially not open wheel racing.

So I'd like to know how many of you here follow open wheel racing..and if you do which series you follow? Or if you follow other forms of racing thats not open wheel give it a mention! I've put some in the choices of the poll as well.

Comment

I crew Depuy Racing's #32 MSA Supermodified, driven and owned by Jim Moran.

You tell me if I enjoy open wheel.

(and for the record, that photo was taken at an ISMA event, and the Soule Racing #32 driven by Nokie Fonoro has the number 32 registered, so we slapped on the tape and ran as #3)

Comment

F1 and WRC

and formerly moto gp

Comment

Working...
                X