FD RD6 NJ - Predictions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD RD6 NJ - Predictions!

1 week to go, time to make some predictions!!

Followers of Dai's blog will note that his new engine is finally tuned, so we can expect him to be back. RS*R also should have their car back in action. We can always expect the best from Rhys / Sam / JR / Tanner, although Rhys' car tapped the wall at the Nascar / D1 event. Okubo may be looking for back-to-back wins. Casper Canul was on fire last year in Wall, and has been consistent all year. Calvin Wan should be back in the G35. JIC / Kenji has been hot as of late. Ryan Tuerck is a rising star. Taka is always a threat. Who knows if Kazu / Seigo will be able to make it. Mike Peters should have his LS13 back and rockin.

Let's get the hype up
    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 09-03-2006, 08:41 PM.

Seigo will be there...in the Falken FD, just on the other side than what he is used to

Comment

I'd watch out for Rob Flemming, as he has gotten loads of practice at OSW here which is very simmilar to wall

and the same goes for Bill Sherman

Comment

Mike Peters for governor! of texas!

Comment

mike peters wont be driving unless someone wants to let me borrow a car.

my ls13 is at xat racing, i will be helping bill sherman this weekend.

me and driven concepts parted ways. depending on who wants to cause drama today i can elaborate more, but since i dont need to right now i wont.

drifting for fun > *

the ls13 will be at irwindale though. its wiring and a paintjob away from being FD prepared ( the same as it was before seattle basically)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            blah blah

me and driven concepts parted ways. depending on who wants to cause drama today i can elaborate more, but since i dont need to right now i wont.

blah blah blah
            werd?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
              I'd watch out for Rob Flemming, as he has gotten loads of practice at OSW here which is very simmilar to wall

and the same goes for Bill Sherman
              the banking is similar yes, though it still is very different since it has the infield trans.

i fly out thursday, so see u guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                the banking is similar yes, though it still is very different since it has the infield trans.

i fly out thursday, so see u guys there.
                oh you're actually going to an event? not just complaining about how you wish you could be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                  oh you're actually going to an event? not just complaining about how you wish you could be there?
                  wow, when did you make the drastic change from a nice guy to an immature kid?

actually going to an event? Ive been to long beach, atlanta, and chicago so far this year. Had no plans for sonoma, and was going to go to seattle until i had a contract for NHRA pop up last minute here. will be in wall and irwindale, so then i will have only missed 2 total races this season. How many have you been to this year?

plus no where did i "complain" about how I wish i could be there, i just enjoy shooting FD events, and like going to as many as I can, excuse me.

and to think i told people that you took pretty nice shots and to check out your site as well...... oh well.
                  Last edited by markshatchi86; 09-05-2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

i was at lb, sonoma, and seattle. I'll be at NJ and irwindale as well. only 2 races missed for me. only missed NJ / Atl / Hou last year.

your posts:
                    mopar thread - "wish i could make it out there"
                    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20973

FD seattle - "wish i could have shot it, but..."
                    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20890

FD sonoma - "i missed my first race all season"
                    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20374

i thought I remembered a post in an altamont / drift battle thread about how you wished you could come out and shoot it, but i didn't see it.

I feel like i know more about your daily routine than I do about drifting. If I had another day out here in SoCal, I'd buy the t-shirt at Hot Topic that says "if i cared about what you had to say I would have read your blog".

ps - i'm just givin ya a hard time. It's the internet, nobody on here is serious. Even that crazy darkie gangsta named Al! See ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by Al
                      werd?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
                      see you there sweetcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                        i was at lb, sonoma, and seattle. I'll be at NJ and irwindale as well. only 2 races missed for me. only missed NJ / Atl / Hou last year.

your posts:
                        mopar thread - "wish i could make it out there"
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20973

FD seattle - "wish i could have shot it, but..."
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20890

FD sonoma - "i missed my first race all season"
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20374

i thought I remembered a post in an altamont / drift battle thread about how you wished you could come out and shoot it, but i didn't see it.

I feel like i know more about your daily routine than I do about drifting. If I had another day out here in SoCal, I'd buy the t-shirt at Hot Topic that says "if i cared about what you had to say I would have read your blog".

ps - i'm just givin ya a hard time. It's the internet, nobody on here is serious. Even that crazy darkie gangsta named Al! See ya there!
                        so i get shiet for wishing i was shooting an event? ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Working...
                        X