people in orlando and tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people in orlando and tampa

so i just got here from japan and seen afew drift cars around the area and i wes just wondering what cars people are driving around the tampa and orlando area. post a pic if you can. right now i dont have a car because im lazzy and i dont have a job yet but i will be driving a 240sx because thats what all my parts are for. and nissans are the sh!t.

Re: people in orlando and tampa

Originally posted by quickstyleRPS13
    so i just got here from japan and seen afew drift cars around the area and i wes just wondering what cars people are driving around the tampa and orlando area. post a pic if you can. right now i dont have a car because im lazzy and i dont have a job yet but i will be driving a 240sx because thats what all my parts are for. and nissans are the sh!t.
    Welcome to FL, Around in my area (Tampa, St Pete) There are alot of s13 fastbacks and some coupes..Not too many S14s..The drift cars around here are mostly made up of s13s and a few 86's...Check out www.tamparacing.com which has a drifting forum now..And www.secretservicesinc.com its a cool place where a few drifters work, Check out the 539HP 240 fastback in the garage section..

Comment

Oh and www.xatracing.com

Comment

ill be joining u guys in a year or so

Comment

cool thanks for the sites.

Comment

since you`re in orlando i would goto the guys in enjuku on golden rod the y got a page i think its enjukuracing.com

and the guys from all version in the phone book they were on currie ford road they are some sharp dudes they know they`re stuff the guys from all version know a dude called angel that is a really good nissan guy i dont know if they remember me but tell em taylor sent you and check the orlando phone book for auto parts they got a place on obt up in north of colonial drive that is a big tmer dealer for parts they do all kinds of stuff there

Comment

for the orlando info: www.orlandoforums.com

I use the same sn there. btw, my car is in my sig

If you need some spots to drift, IM me sometime. my aim isnt working right now but should be fine tommorow. ...hopefully.

I also do most of my driving at night since I work at night and I can tell you, most cops are out between 3:45 and 4:30 for some reason. must be a shift change.

Comment

xatracing is really good. They swaped my ka for an sr and did the best job. They do a real clean job. if you need anybody work done and live in the orlando area there is a shop called exotic-rides ( www.exotic-rides.net ) that did my s13 conversion and painted me car, i'll have pix up soon. by the way.............wats a good width and offset for 93' 240 coupe. im trying to go 19's in the back and 18 in the front. and anybody know where i can get bronze volk te-37 cheap?

Comment

isnt some drifting events happening in florida, like in st.pete or somthing?

Comment

I live in Tampa too. Right now my car is messed up so no drifting for at least a week. Are you coming here for the event on the 21st?

Oh btw, I drive a 1985 Corolla.

Comment

yeah im trying to get down to that event but i dont have a car to drive in it though.

Comment

for the orlando info: www.orlandoforums.com
                        Yeah, Orlando Forums is good. Welcome to the beautifully polluted city of Orlando. Actually, I personally don't think it's all that bad. I drive an 85 RA64 Celica.

If you want to see it, here ya go. RA64

Comment

can someone post the the drifting events that will be going on in florida.................and where and when they will be held. thanks

Comment

I go to clearwater (tampa) quite often. see TONS of 240s. Maybe i can find one down there good enough to drive back home to kansas.

Comment

ROCK ON!

Comment

Working...
                              X