Attn. Drivers from '05 Cleveland Champ Car demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Drivers from '05 Cleveland Champ Car demo

If at all possible, I would like to get in touch with the drivers who attended and participated in the 2005 Champ Car drifting demo at Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland, Ohio. The list of attendees, according to the site, reads as follows.

Ken Gushi
    Dai Yoshihara
    Ernie Fixmer
    Conrad Grunewald
    Casper Canul

Mike Peters, I know you frequent the site enough that you'll probably add a jive comment or two within minutes of this post. lol

I would like to discuss a radical cross-promotion, that if drivers are indeed interested, has already received the go-ahead from two car owners in one of Ohio's premier racing series. However, before I spell everything out, I'd like to at least know that the drivers will be listening to me.

I can get you in touch with a few of these drivers. Drop me a PM

Comment

I need to spend less time on the internet haha.

you have pm

Comment

This might have something to do with dirt.

Comment

No worries, Soultron, it's asphalt. lol I won't be giving away the farm until things are a bit more solid. Right now, I'm testing the waters with the people who most count towards making it happen.

Comment

Get in touch with Formula D. If the oppportunity is right, they will make nearly all of the drivers available to you. They will also work with the promotor to ensure that the drifters are treated appropriately. Jim and Ryan are very good at bringing new opportunities to fruition.

Comment

I have sent Jim an e-mail, and hope to hear from him in the not too distant future.

Fortunately, all of this dialogue is taking place before the season finales for both series.

Comment

Working...
              X