No announcement yet.

Win the Rockstar Competition Drift car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win the Rockstar Competition Drift car!

CinemaNow has just released The Fast and Furious 3 Tokyo Drift for download which you can then burn to dvd. This is the full dvd version with extras and everything included.

The crazy thing is they are giving away the Rockstar competition drift car. For every purchase of FF3 you get an entry into the sweepstakes. I heard the odds are very good as this site does not get much publicity.

www.cinemanow.com

They must have a large marketing budget cause I swore they just gave that car away in their rockstardrift.com giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mute
      They must have a large marketing budget cause I swore they just gave that car away in their rockstardrift.com giveaway.
      That was a different car. It was an S14 that C16 Magazine had built to give away with rockstar.

The car being given away here is one of the cars that was actually used or was supposed to be used in competition. I think It's Ben's old car..I believe he just finished building a new car which is pretty much identical to the one being given away now.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification...another reason why Rockstar is as successful as it is...they kick down pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by beyondfantasy
          I heard the odds are very good as this site does not get much publicity.

www.cinemanow.com
          so you decided to tell people to lower your chance of winning.. okay smart one..

Comment

yeah thats Bens old car and lets hope the winner has better luck with it than Ben did this year

Comment

Working...
            X