No announcement yet.

Sae Kang good bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't believe that our friend is gone. Our hearts go out to all of Sae's family and friends and the guys at Finishline. Anything you guys need you know where to reach us.

Comment

the more I see this thread, the more it saddens me that I was not closer to Sae. Seems like he affected everyone he came into contact with.

The drifting community has suffered a great loss

Comment

Thanks for the unsolicited help changing the tranny Sae, both times! Thanks for epitomizing what is righteous about the drifting community and through your positive attitude for constantly reminding us all that we're lucky to just be involved.

Peace,

tanner

Comment

none of us at dead pirate productions ever had the chance to meet Sae, but i truley wish we had. he seems like he was a great guy

our condolence extend out to the family and friends of Sae, and we pray they will get through this hard time. he will be missed

R.I.P. Sae Kang

Comment

My condolences...

Comment

I can't believe this. We'll miss you Sae. Tony and everyone close please keep your heads up.

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be able to compete in the final round after-all. Just too little time and money to prep and transport the car (blown engine). We're all very busy taking care of the shop with Sae's absence, but also feel it is important to be at FD; not just in spirit, but in person and with high spirits.

I'm flying to LA (thanks to the friends making it possible!) to hang out with the other teams, fans, and many others that are part of the event. I'm sure some tears will be shed and tribute paid, but we'll share stories, have some good laughs, and celebrate the intensity and passion Sae had for life, friendship, speed, and competition... do what he'd of done, enjoy the kick@ss DRIFTING.

Sae Kang Shop Fund

-Tony

Comment

Originally posted by foilman View Post
                  I'm sure some tears will be shed and tribute paid, but we'll share stories, have some good laughs, and celebrate the intensity and passion Sae had for life, friendship, speed, and competition... do what he'd of done, enjoy the kick@ss DRIFTING.

Sae Kang Shop Fund

-Tony
                  +1

I'll see you there Tony.

Comment

I was in China when I heard of Sae's death and I was instantly sadden to hear about the news......I still can't believe it......some of my memories of him was that he was the only Asian in FD that can speak spanish and carry a conversation.....walking through the pits and hearing him holler at me in spanish was uplifting and very cool.....he was always very friendly and caring.

I remember talking to him and asking him, in spanish, what kind of stuff are you taking to get buff? He said, "mucho carne asada con poquita grasa" lots of meat with little grease.....he made me laugh with his asian spanish.....that was pretty special to hear him express himself and identify with me as "compas" or homeboy. I wish I knew him better and had the chance to be in a bar fight with him--backing him up or something....he's definatley not someone to be against.

After reading Tony's autopsy report.......Sae was a very psyched person....someone that worked out hard and hit the weights....which i can relate to....i know he worked out hard to be tough n' strong and applied it to his business and drifting......i could see his loyalty and compasion....he always shook my hand with a hard knucle hit at the end....which tells me he's not someone that bullshits.

having lost friends over the past couple of years I've taken quite a transformation......i just want to say that as its amazing how fast life passes by when your traveling from city to city and from race to race.....as a community we must make a positive difference amoungst our selves. All our possessions come and go.........in the end it makes no difference....but how we lived and treated others and the legacies we leave behind.

My compa Sae.....que en paz descanses y que Dios te bendiga

Casper Canul
                    Last edited by Casper Canul; 10-22-2006, 03:11 PM.

Comment

condolences to all family and freinds...

RIP Sae....

Comment

Working...
                      X