Low mileage S13 Silvia for $9,990?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low mileage S13 Silvia for $9,990?

I have found an S13 Silvia with an 'updated' SR20 in it(37,000 kms), S14 front end conversion, and a body kit, for $9,990. I really have no clue how much a car like this should cost, but by comparing it to the price of stock S14 240sx's that have 120,000kms+ on them, isn't this a little cheap? Could something be wrong with the car?

I wouldn't say it's that cheap at all... fairly priced, but I'm sure with a little bit of time you could find a similar car for cheaper. It's really hard to say if the car you found is a good deal with out knowing the condition or having pictures. I think people just slap up mods and mileage these days and expect the value, but one of the most important things about buying a used car is have a first hand look at the car to check for interior/exterior and overall condition mechanically. There are many high mileage 240s that I would much rather take than those of equal price with less mileage, simply because the condition of the car.

What I would recommend is trying to find a car locally so you can check it out yourself, talk to the owner, and see what kind time and care he put into the car. Although many 240 owners take wonderful care of their car, I am confident in saying that the average 240 owner is a teenage kid or young adult that puts more time into driving the heck out of the car rather than proper maitnence and attention the car needs and DESERVES!!

In the end, just make sure you really shop around and make sure you know what your buying. Spend time on research. Don't take anything but the best. If you're planning on dropping nearly 10gs on a automobile, make sure it's the car that fits your needs. If it is for drifting, do you really need to look cool when your car is sideways? No !!

Comment

Pics ? . . .

Comment

foudn it here: http://66.49.219.41/silvia.htm

I've found some 240sx's that are closer to me but they have really high mileage and are way overpriced.

Comment

Working...
        X