Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze Volk TE-37's

Anybody know where I can find some cheap BRONZE VOLK
    TE-37's?. Whats a good width and offset for a 93' 240 coupe. Im thinking about goin 18's in the front and 19's in the back.

Cheap and TE37 don't go together. You have good taste though (I'd keep the front and rear mached on a car like the 240)

Good luck on your search.

Comment

yea he's right, volks rimsand cheap do not go together, but honestly the te37's are becoming played out. get a set of gram lights...those are sickness...but either way, ur lookin at dishin out a loadof cash for those...i say get a set of 15 te37's if u wanna be "cheap"...cause then it'll coist less to get a nice set of tires on'em

Comment

Stick with 18 all around unless like they said above u wanna save money, but 15's on a 240.....Nahhh. If you go cheap on your rims or car parts in general thats what you'll get, something cheap, some cheap rims will probally even bend in a drift..JK..kinda...

Get these..nahh i just like them personally..
        Attached Files

Comment

i got an idea...keep the stock rims...and paint'em bronze...who gives a crap what they look like, they hold tires and they're cheap...what else could u ask for???

Comment

15s on a 240 is where its at. saving money on tires and in any other way possible is the real way it goes. I'm tired of people saying spend lots of money to get quality, thats for suckers with lots of money. You can get quality at a cheap price, just look around. I'm sure somewhere there is another sucker who bought some TE37s to be tite and then he forgot he didn't have a car to go with them, so now he has to sell them for financial reasons, so go pick them up.

Comment

I love those Advans

Comment

If i remember correctly you can only get 18s with the TE37s but that was awile ago i think they might have came out with a diffrent version of the TE37s i think that is 19 inches i may be wrong.

Comment

Yeha, I was looking on the site and the TE-37's come in I think 15s now? I don't remember. They do look good. But I'll stick with my MKii rims, tires are cheap for them.

Comment

Last I checked you could get TE's in a wide range of sizes.

Comment

the te37s go down to 13's all the way up to 19's
                      http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/emenu/wheel.html

Comment

what width and offset do you think i should get......... any ideas? and are those red and black advans for sale in that picture? those are gorgeous

Comment

get those deep dish 37s in 17" 9"wide front and back.yea ,i have seen some people selling for around 15hun new but thats pretty low.

Comment

get these for sure...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Those Advans if i'm not mistaken wee just on Ebay and went for 1000.00 bucks. They were from a guy named Kureinternational and were 5x114.3 and were 16's. I love those wheels and I need some so anyone thats got some in that same pattern let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X