X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP screws over 5 U.K Drifters

Story Here
    http://www.driftworks.co.uk/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24325

I was really looking forward to seeing how the u.k drifters do it !!!

man this is BS!!!!!

Someone please sponsor these boys and get there cars to the states, this just isn't fair. D1..... seriously you guys need to keep to your word.

Not cool at all D1.

Comment

logistic wise...

if you want to come over here and play, and want some time to arrange transport and stuff, road atlanta is one the funnest drift courses ever, see if yall can come play at formula d atlanta next year, that would be awesome. plus its on the coast of the usa closer to you guys, will save probably a couple grand on transport there alone.

that sucks though, best of luck to you guys

Comment

that is sad Guess i won't be support D1 anymore, Honor goes a long way and i think these mates have really tried to smooth things over, a Bloody same!

Comment

That's terrible. D1GP is turning into a scam, if you ask me.

<---- Wouldn't be surprised if many more Japanese drivers decide to make their way here with FD.

Comment

Originally posted by GaijinSmash View Post
            <---- Wouldn't be surprised if many more Japanese drivers decide to make their way here with FD.
            They have been... trickling but they have been making their way Stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic View Post
              They have been... trickling but they have been making their way Stateside.
              Of course, that's what I meant. If some of the upper-echelon Japanese drivers come over here, they could potentially dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by GaijinSmash View Post
                Of course, that's what I meant. If some of the upper-echelon Japanese drivers come over here, they could potentially dominate.
                i wouldn't say 'dominate'. Kazu Hayashida always has very high qualifying scores, but doesn't dominate tandem. Also, it took Kenji Yamanaka 5 events to get on podium (chicago last yaer), and another 5 to repeat that feat (sonoma this year). He's doing good, but not 'dominating'. Seigo has only gotten 1 podium that I know of (this year in Seattle).

Haraguchi looked GREAT in qualifying this weekend, but spun on the big bank in tandem.

Tandem is a different animal, especially at the US tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                  i wouldn't say 'dominate'. Kazu Hayashida always has very high qualifying scores, but doesn't dominate tandem. Also, it took Kenji Yamanaka 5 events to get on podium (chicago last yaer), and another 5 to repeat that feat (sonoma this year). He's doing good, but not 'dominating'. Seigo has only gotten 1 podium that I know of (this year in Seattle).

Haraguchi looked GREAT in qualifying this weekend, but spun on the big bank in tandem.

Tandem is a different animal, especially at the US tracks.
                  Hmm, good point. Key word being "potentially," though.

Comment

Working...
                  X