X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Brian.

Suck it.

Comment

Well it's definently going to get done for sure, Ialready have the sr i just needed to see if it would for sure fit and with how much difficulty. Knowing that forsberg and T.A. did it really boosts my confidence since know i know it can be done for sure, If i could get the motormounts tranny mount and d-shaft from lindsay that would just help out tremendiously.

Thanks for all your guy's help.

Matt

Hey lindsay if you want to sell that stuff just shoot me an email at

matt@driftinertia.com

My buddy lives pretty close to you so i'll just western union him the money and he can pick it up from you.

Thanks again everyone,
      Matt
      Last edited by teamINERTIA; 10-23-2006, 06:45 PM. Reason: added my email addy for lindsay

Comment

TA here,
        the swap isn't terrible, just wiring, mounts and Dshaft, the real problem is the subframe/oil pan clearance issues... on this car we moved the sump of the pan to the center of the motor, and had the pan modified as well... its an interesting swap, good luck with it....
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

hmmm we have a fc shell at my freinds shop..and we have a spare sr redtop...
          ........hmmmmm....

Comment

Thanks alot tony for the input, it really had me stumped because i seen a few real old forums from like 3 years ago with you and forsberg talking about the swap , and then someone said that you jimmy rigged a s13 front subframe to work with the fc?!?! I didn't believe that when i read since it seems to me it would be alot eaiser just to build a new subframe completely.

So the oilpan/subrame is the biggest issue? you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the oil pan or any of the custom mounts or anything would you???

I really hope i can buy the swap stuff from lindsay but if not i'll have to go in alone i guess.

Thanks alot J.R. , T.A. ,Lindsay and everyone else that had input in this thread. I also really appreciate that there wasn't any flaming woohoo

Matt

Comment

DVD idea

you should make a dvd on a step by step on how u did the swap. . . so i can buy it

Comment

Working...
              X