We NEED Another Drifting Series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We NEED Another Drifting Series!

now that there is something along the lines of 42 professional drifting series in the wake of sema, id like to announce that I too will be starting a proffesional series. all the events will be in california, since most of the drivers are here anyways, I imagine it will save them alot of costs on travel.

There will not be a cash prize, since im gonna shove all the money into my pockets, and ill just put the event video on youtube, since thats all people watch anyway.

being a waste of good alcohol, champagne will not be sprayed at the winners podium, because that is a waste of good alcohol.

more news and a schedule will be posted later.

the series will be called IFDFGP
    for International Formula Drift Furry Grand Prix
    Last edited by hatebbobbarker; 11-07-2006, 09:12 AM.

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
    now that there is something along the lines of 42 professional drifting series in the wake of sema, id like to announce that I too will be starting a proffesional series. all the events will be in california, since most of the drivers are here anyways, I imagine it will save them alot of costs on travel.

There will not be a cash prize, since im gonna shove all the money into my pockets, and ill just put the event video on youtube, since thats all people watch anyway.

being a waste of good alcohol, champagne will not be sprayed at the winners podium, because that is a waste of good alcohol.

more news and a schedule will be posted later.

the series will be called IFDFGP
    for International Formula Drift Furry Grand Prix
    Is this going to be a "pro" series? if so where do I sign up. Do I need to be licensed?

Comment

is it okay if i dont have a cage or helmet? all the other series require those things, i think they are stupid.

i also expect yall to transport my car free of cost to me, and take care of getting me sponsors so i can have 500,000 a year for drifting and to live off of.

5 star thread.

Comment

Sorry Mike Peters, you're already disqualified from this series. We don't have a reason to DQ you, but I'm sure you can invent one before the season starts.

Comment

For you Brian, no license required

helmets are optional, but suits are mandatory because chicks dig guys in any sort of uniform, and we all know that.

footwear is also optional.

Comment

Mikespeed, I think you are lost. This is a drifting forum, not a paintball forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
              Sorry Mike Peters, you're already disqualified from this series. We don't have a reason to DQ you, but I'm sure you can invent one before the season starts.
              we can always knock him out for being from a slave state

Comment

i dont think my ego is big enough to claim texas anymore

and haha, fa/q andy!

Comment

heres my suit

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFD View Post
                    Mikespeed, I think you are lost. This is a drifting forum, not a paintball forum!
                    LoL,

And Matt is most obviously a badass for the suit. I think when we finally do tandem you have to wear that!

Comment

I love drifting.

Comment

barefoot drifting ftmfw!!!

where do i sign up?

you should talk with mcdonalds or other fast food venders so we can get them to get sponser us free food..

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot View Post
                          barefoot drifting ftmfw!!!

where do i sign up?

you should talk with mcdonalds or other fast food venders so we can get them to get sponser us free food..
                          ANd for their sponsorship money you have to put a huge M on the front window. Dont worry about not being able to see anything its all for the money.

Comment

ive always planned to go after sparks for a long time for a sponsor

Comment

You know I've been thinking of starting a series myself. My plan was to just have an email list of drivers that where ready at any minute, then I would email then a time an place and wait for them. Say a certain offramp on the freeway at 2 oclock in the morning. I would just sit on the side of the road with a vid crew and watch the carnage. Winner gets a beer.
                              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                              X