No announcement yet.

Name tags at D1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i meet you to driftxtreem? f that u can come meet me, and we can spark up a blunt and get fadededed

Comment

Originally posted by P1STON2ROTARY
      can i meet you to driftxtreem? f that u can come meet me, and we can spark up a blunt and get fadededed
      if you got a blunt Ill meat you anywhere. LOL

Comment

who doesnt want to meet driftxtreme???

and this blunt only sweetens the deal of course you mean TOBBACCO <_< >_> <_<

im bringing a camera and vid camera for stills and video.

video the event and take sum stills of some matches and the board homies

anyways something on the hand isnt really noticable but good.

anymore suggestions??? maybe everyone wheres a blunt wrap on their ears?

Comment

nametags is really best and easiest. BE A MAN/WOMAN WEAR A NAMETAG

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
            so what u want to look even stupider holding up ur right hand to everyone that u see? cuz i think it will be a whole lot f#@$g easier to wear a damn nametag. i dont care what u guys think or say im wearing a f#@$g nametag.
            chrisfromda909,

Follow the forum rules.
            http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2101

Comment

Originally posted by Pita Bread
              chrisfromda909,

Follow the forum rules.
              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2101
              hmm maybe you would like to show me where i went wrong? cuz this was my suggestion in the first place and it was no flame and i most definately didnt see anything about saying the word fúck.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                hmm maybe you would like to show me where i went wrong? cuz this was my suggestion in the first place and it was no flame and i most definately didnt see anything about saying the word f#$k.
                You did not see anything about specifically using the word f#$k on the FAQ sheet because it should have been obvious and the correct spelling of this word is censored.

Now the FAQ sheet is modified so we will not have to state that we do not want cussing on the forum.

Please do not do this again.

Comment

Nightwalker, your post was removed.

If this thread becomes a problem it will deleted.

Comment

chris cussing has always been a rule. but its ok people make mistakes. lets try not to get this thred deleted.
                    Last edited by pita bread; 02-13-2004, 01:05 PM.

Comment

alright im done ok? i am wearing a nametag that will say chrisfromda909@drifting.com who else is wearing one?

damn email tags... that is not an email address so dont click it... it wont go anywhere lol.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        yes but no flash photographie and you must bring me a offering of the female sort.
                        ack...i dunno if i can do that...cause i'm too shy to go talk to girls much. lol. but umm i'll try to bring an offering. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
                          ack...i dunno if i can do that...cause i'm too shy to go talk to girls much. lol. but umm i'll try to bring an offering. lol.
                          ill be waiting.

"Girls arnt scarry there just hard to talk to"

extreemenism

Comment

ok this is getting off topic... who will be wearing a NAMETAG?

Comment

instead of name tags and all this jiberish why not just get a small sticker for the car that say's "d.com" on the lower fender near the fenderwell on the driver side, therefore we all know where to look for it on the car and everyone can just go park by each other...if possible...and meet each other and see each other's car's...

I am a genious...haha

Comment

to put it nicely nemesis, some people on this forum dont have cars, i.e. chrisfromda909, so he will be wearing a nametag so when hes walking by the booths, not driving through them, people will know who he is and say hey you are chrisfromda909 from drifting.com! you are the guy pita bread is ready to ban, and chrisfromda909 will point to the nametag and say yes i know wasnt it a wonderful idea for me to suggest nametags that you wear on your shirt and not little dots on your lower fender of your car that doesnt exist? too bad no one else though it was a good idea and thats why no one else started the thread and thats why i walked right past chas without knowing and why no one knew who any one was at D1. the end.

<-- this is a great smilie.

Comment

Working...
                                X