Driftshowoff comes to Houston TX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D/FW guys

All of us NE TX guys need to caravan to the event. Somebody organize it and get back to us.

Comment

UPDATE!

US Pro D1 Driver Chris Fosberg from Signal Auto will be demonstrating his drifting skills at this event!

Chris was one of the top drivers at the second Driftshowoff event in Irwindale. He amazed the crowd with his skills with his very own 350z.

You can now see him at Driftshowoff with the Signal 180sx that Signal Auto wants him to campaign in!

Check it out!

Comment

Where are most people going to be staying before the event? For motels I found Travel Inn and Super8 right in La Marque for us cheapskates. Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftDisciple
          Where are most people going to be staying before the event? For motels I found Travel Inn and Super8 right in La Marque for us cheapskates. Any recommendations?
          Please check the Driftshowoff website. There is the official event hotel info there. Thanks.

Comment

This was a great laid-back event with lots of practice runs and plenty of pros around to answer questions. I met people who came from as far away as Oklahoma, California and Arizona and also some from my home area of Austin Texas. I think Drift Association did a great job of making it all about the fun and learning. The pro exhibitions were super-smokey fun – at least until the cops made the crowd keep baking up into the pits. Anybody else have as good of a time as I did?

Comment

Working...
            X