ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst thing to happen to you while Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thing to happen to you while Drifting?

i was at a abandoned building and was sliding around, as i began to do my 3rd? slide, i countersteered, but as i countersteered my hand slipped off the wheel and tapped my balls ...braked and sat there and breathed heavily for a good 5 minutes...

what are your stories?
    Last edited by Nemesis; 02-10-2004, 10:02 PM.

Me and about 4 other friends went cornering (on a school night..how daring) and while we were screwing around i found myself at the base of a tree. Got another 240 2 weeks later.

Comment

Going off the track with my windows down and getting alot of dirt in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
        Going off the track with my windows down and getting alot of dirt in my mouth.
        Been there, Right off the road into powdered dirt! lol man car was filthy, i was filthy, but i pulled it together and drifted for another 20 minutes before calling it a night.

Comment

the worst thing is while I'm drifting, I let one of my female friend sit inside my car and see what's it like. And she just scraming the whole time inside my car.

Comment

well i was going down a country lane and got a nail in a one tire and slow punture in another

Comment

Smashed my wheel... VERY RARE and cannot get em anymore

Comment

Went into a pole and cracked my awesome rubber bumper cover and messed up my bumper just a little bit. Oh well! That's really nothing compared to smashing a wheel..Or hitting your sack.

Comment

Spun out 3 times then hit a concrete iorn post, then had to get it ready for the first socal oc bbq meet in 2 weeks.

I made it to the meet.

Comment

doing a slide, hit a k rail on the drivers side, bent wheel, bent axle, body scratched up like sand paper, and broken gas tank. Frame had minor damage though(weird). cost me 1500 in repairs, and no ride for two months.

Comment

Originally posted by adam
                      doing a slide, hit a k rail on the drivers side, bent wheel, bent axle, body scratched up like sand paper, and broken gas tank. Frame had minor damage though(weird). cost me 1500 in repairs, and no ride for two months.
                      Mine was 3000 supras are expensive!

Comment

so far looks like everyone has done worse than me...well...i'm not to sure about that...my balls did hurt for a good 10 minutes afterwards...when i got my breath back

Comment

nothing bad has happened yet. come really close to sliding into a river a couple times though. bout peed myself every time too. that doesnt beat smackin your nuts though LOL.

Comment

blew a tire... but severla times almost became one with the macaronis

Comment

i was showing off going onto a highway onramp (yeah that was retarded) and i under estimated how wet the road was i spun the car around and was facing traffic luckily i spun it around real quick and got outta there. i shat myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X