No announcement yet.

CHRIS FORSBERG's Last Season with Falken Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Chris will be abondoning drifting all together and stating a Dong Alliance where the powers of all 5 dongs combine and a magical figurine in the form of Captainplanet with a tree between his legs appears out of the clouds to fight off evil and mixed-breed stray dogs.

Comment

I heard sears and chris are each starting their own drifting series to compete directly with my series.

Comment

yea. i'm pretty sure forsberg will be fine. even with his not so succesful season in 06, he is still a strong face in the US as far as drifting.

... chris, you know you are watching this thread... why dont you go ahead and reply before people go as far as saying you will be giving up drifting to be on the hit show lost!

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
          I heard sears and chris are each starting their own drifting series to compete directly with my series.
          They should call it 'the competing series'

Comment

That rumor is not true. but its funny!

Comment

Originally posted by DA News View Post
              That rumor is not true. but its funny!
              dont lie, everyone knows that there are 47 new pro drifting series coming out!

Comment

as long as there's metal, Chris will still be drifting.

as long as there's a sound system in his car, he will not lift his right foot either. haha...seriously, chris has reinvented drifting for himself. the modern competition driver does much more than events; it really is a lot to have to balance, with demos, wrenching, and things like testing/R&D for the sponsors they drive for...

i'm sure that chris spent quite alot of time developing suspension with tanabe which could have been spent working on and testing his own car...it's just a part of being a professional and balancing all the different aspects of being a world-class competitor.
                Last edited by Coiloverkid; 12-06-2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

METAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

All I gotta say is Forsberg's gonna put it in Jump (jump) for '07!!

Go ahead and jump.

Comment

and remember

Van Halen
                    not
                    Van Hagar

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker View Post
                      just great, thats not right. they are going to ruin your series. bastardos.

Comment

It looks like the changes made to Chris’s 350z in D1 have shown a lot of promise for the 2007 season. Chris said Kevin at LS Auto had made some more changes with his suspension setup and Chris had this to say: "This car feels a million times better; I can set my drift and go back to skimming walls. Before the car was unpredictable and would not set into a proper drift. Taking on this project has thrown us for a loop all season. We had no other convertible V8 350Z to compare with. We have many more changes taking place over winter and I feel very confident that 2007 will be the year to watch. It was a shame that we had to build test and tune this car during FD in 06 but that’s all hind site now.”

Check out the news on www.driftalliance.com for more info about Chris and his 350z over winter!

Here are a few pic’s from D1. If you were there you will know that Chris was riding the wall every run for practice and Qualifying
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by DA News; 12-23-2006, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Now that deserves the Pimp of the Year award. Welcome back Chris.

Comment

Chris's runs were gangster, deserved top 16.

Comment

Judging by the above picture...Id have to ask why he didnt. that sh!t is sick

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger View Post
                                Judging by the above picture...Id have to ask why he didnt. that sh!t is sick
                                Well the dodge charger and Pontiac solstice placed above him so that tells alot coughfactorybackedteamscough. And I could have sworn that Tosh said Chris scored a 99 and Rhys and Sam were in the 97 range....

I dont know, the world all stars was weird as all hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X