No announcement yet.

ESPN 2/FORMULA D TV DEAL (Confirmed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just awesome to see how fast this sport is growing. Four years ago no one (besides a few) knew what drifting was. Now it's going to be on ESPN2. I cant wait to see how the next few seasons line up. Congradulations Formula D

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
      When I said that it was more of a joke.

And for those misguided souls out there..Poker is NOT..I repeat "IS NOT" a sport!

Seriously though, Paintball should be a subject of discussion on sports center as well as Drifting.

Start the petition now people...*raises fist*
      i competed in paintball nationally - teams players change so very often that the translation and news are not viewer friendly. I'm giving a lot of slack when i say that players can win a championship for a season and not be a team (or at least the same team) by the time the trophies and rings are engraved.

I dont see drifting getting to sports center as the only thing sports center talks about is:
      1. football
      2. baseball
      3. basketball
      4. hockey.

how often is soccer (the worlds largest freakin sport) on sports center?

Comment

Originally posted by crysis View Post
        i competed in paintball nationally - teams players change so very often that the translation and news are not viewer friendly. I'm giving a lot of slack when i say that players can win a championship for a season and not be a team (or at least the same team) by the time the trophies and rings are engraved.

I dont see drifting getting to sports center as the only thing sports center talks about is:
        1. football
        2. baseball
        3. basketball
        4. hockey.

how often is soccer (the worlds largest freakin sport) on sports center?
        you can cross the last one off the list, and replace it with NASCAR. There's 8-10 hockey games a night, and I'm lucky to see 3 goals or a whole minute on sportscenter about it.

Comment

hockey = canadian = mountees = > everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
            When I said that it was more of a joke.

And for those misguided souls out there..Poker is NOT..I repeat "IS NOT" a sport!

Seriously though, Paintball should be a subject of discussion on sports center as well as Drifting.

Start the petition now people...*raises fist*

Actually........for a sake of arguement the goverment does recognize poker as a sport and poker players athletes.

"The Judge: since the United States Government declares professional poker players to be athletes, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."

http://www.pokerplayernewspaper.com/...le.php?id=1185

Comment

This is badass, so when's the first air date?

Comment

Working...
              X