No announcement yet.

Sc300+2jzgte vs Maxda6 (wut to get)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good! Im only in high school.....Lol. Been saving up money and I can almost get a nice sc300. My parents said they will pay for the 2jz if I do well in school. Maybe next year or late this year! Thx for the comments

Comment

Remember that the 6 will get better mileage and have better traction in bad conditions, plus will handle just as well or better. But if you weather or gas money isn't important then get the Sc.

Comment

If you're interested in getting an SC and dropping in a 2jz check out Clublexus.com. DO A SEARCH for 2jz-gte swap. Then you'll find out that it's gonna cost a lot to drop that 2jz-gte in there. Most of the people on who have boosted sc's go with the turbo kit.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/index.php
        Last edited by soarer,chaser; 02-13-2004, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Either you don't pay your insurence or you haven't looked, but usually with nice cars like that, insurence is pretty high, so you might want to look into that, unless you don't care.

Comment

I agree with Driftgirl

Comment

Mazda6 or SC300....

Well honestly,
              Get the SC300 and make sure it's a 5 speed.. =)
              The Mazda is a FF(Front engine Front drive)Car..
              If you wanna be one of the best handling(grip)front wheel drive cars then get the 6..
              As we all know, a great drift car starts with a
              FR(Front engine Rear drive) car..

Remember,We are on DRIFTING.COM.
              =)

Hey I'm in the bay also!!Oakland that is!!
              Last edited by JunpoweR; 02-15-2004, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Oakland!!! Wasup! In oakland, drifting is mustangs doing donuts there^^

Comment

if you wanna drift start with a fr o and im down in concord!!!

Comment

Just go with the 1jz, I'm sure you could find one a lot cheaper. I've seen them as low as $300 here. They ddin't have them in the U.S until 92 so a 91 would be out of question. I own a 91 with a bomex kit and think they look a hell of a lot cleaner without the soarer emblem.

Comment

Working...
                    X