No announcement yet.

NOPI Meeting - Buena Park - Feb 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hideo is now working at Power Enterprise USA for reasons undisclosed....

Comment

Good to see everybody at the meeting. I think NOPI was pretty happy with the turnout, and it sounds like a few of the drivers are going to give NOPI a try.

Hope to see you guys at some of the events

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
        Good to see everybody at the meeting. I think NOPI was pretty happy with the turnout, and it sounds like a few of the drivers are going to give NOPI a try.

Hope to see you guys at some of the events
        Dude, I couldn't find your porch!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Interesting meeting to say the least.

Comment

What will be interesting is who shows up in Phoenix. There were a few faces there last night I wouldnt have expected to see.

Comment

name some god damned names!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                name some god damned names!!!!!
                The people that showed up, know who was there...

Comment

Is there a place we can get the info given at this meeting. Bieng based on the eastcoast I could not attend.

Comment

Originally posted by assout View Post
                    Is there a place we can get the info given at this meeting. Bieng based on the eastcoast I could not attend.
                    I believe there is a press release going out first of next week with a summary of the meeting, or minutes, or something along those lines.

contact andy @ theory concept to make sure you get the info.

Comment

I was working on Kenji's S14 til 5:00am thursday. Didn't get to a chance to get the details. Who are the judges? Any new rules that makes Nopi Different?

Comment

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/2007/03/...s-2007-judges/

Looks like tony was there, Chris.F was there, so was Rhys. Taka and Hiro... looks good too me. Nopi looks legit and organized.

Comment

Looks like tony was there, Chris.F was there, so was Rhys. Taka and Hiro... looks good too me. Nopi looks legit and organized.
                          Just to make it crystal clear, they were all at the meeting, but that does not necessarily mean that they are running in NOPI.

At this time I only have confirmation that Ryan Hampton will be running with McKinney.

-Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by GBC View Post
                            Just to make it crystal clear, they were all at the meeting, but that does not necessarily mean that they are running in NOPI.

At this time I only have confirmation that Ryan Hampton will be running with McKinney.

-Geoff

oh of course

Chris already said he isn't running in the series, and hasn't made any plans to do so.

I just think it shows a lot that some of these better known people come out too check things out.

Comment

-Geoff

Comment

Chris already said he isn't running in the series, and hasn't made any plans to do so.
                                Chris stated in January that he wasn't driving a tunershop's S15 for NOPI... but didn't say he wasn't driving all together.

Yukio - i'll forward you some notes about the meeting. Tyler asked me too, so I'll hit you both at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X