Team Falken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Falken?

So far 3/4ths of Drift Alliance have left Falken (Tony Angelo, Chris Forsberg, and Ryan Hampton).

If anyone has seen Hubert's thread about his new car...it looks as if him and Milano are starting their own team...even though no offical annoucement has been made but the dude's new car is green...and green only means one thing in Formula D!

So with Tony, Chris, Ryan H, and possibly Hubert leaving Falken... who is left?

Off the top of my head theres J.R., Taka, Hiro, Calvin? am I missing anyone?

Whats with Falken's shrinkage?

Falken had made a lot of Changes for 2007. I guess we will see who is still on Team Falken in LB!

The News Room

Comment

I saw a new Falken car the other day.
      Looks pretty nice.

Comment

You also have Ross and Seigo, and i've heard that they signed a few of the Pro-Am guys. I know John Ruskakoff and Justin Pawlak were both rocking Falken stickers at the pro-am, they may be getting some help. I also heard that they aren't working with Hatchi Bill, which sucks because he really tore it up last year in his KA-T

But Taka is building a new car, Hiro is rumored to have a new car, I heard that one of the '05 drivers is back with Falken in a new car (convertible), JR's car was getting a make over, don't count Falken out! That's for sure!

Comment

Bill ditched xat to be with enjuku.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
            Bill ditched xat to be with enjuku.
            No crap????

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              I saw a new Falken car the other day.
              Looks pretty nice.
              Is it this damn unknown rotary everyone is yacking about on ziptied?

I wana see it, and know whos driving it.

I know another well known driver aquired a rotary over the break, but I cant say his name. Are we talking about the same car and driver?

do i sound like a idiot!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                Is it this damn unknown rotary everyone is yacking about on ziptied?

I wana see it, and know whos driving it.

I know another well known driver aquired a rotary over the break, but I cant say his name. Are we talking about the same car and driver?

do i sound like a idiot!?!?!
                I heard someone was jumping in the Falken FD. haven't confirmed anything... and Tony Angelo is back in a rotary, but he's not falken

oh, and on a side note, there's still robbie nishida in Peak's car...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                  I heard someone was jumping in the Falken FD. haven't confirmed anything... and Tony Angelo is back in a rotary, but he's not falken

oh, and on a side note, there's still robbie nishida in Peak's car...
                  Peak's Car is out too.

Comment

I thought Tony was rockin a rx8

Comment

Originally posted by DA News View Post
                      Peak's Car is out too.

dayum... and he had a good season too

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd View Post
                        I thought Tony was rockin a rx8
                        a rotary rx8

Originally posted by DA News View Post
                        Peak's Car is out too.
                        whoa, ouch...

Comment

Since peak performance is out. What's up with robbie? Is he still gonna drive for someone?

Comment

lots of shake ups this year. absolutely crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan View Post
                              Since peak performance is out. What's up with robbie? Is he still gonna drive for someone?
                              I don't see why not, hes a proven driver. A team must be retarded to pass up on a driver like Robbie. I just hope he doesnt end up like Tony Angelo last year, driving a diferent car every event.

Comment

Working...
                              X