X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyndago
    replied
    Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
    taking a shortcut through the grass during a race was dope?
    Yep, I thought it was funny. Found out later it was because the brakes failed, from what other people are saying.

Gushi was hanging with a LG Motorsports Vette in a 350Z. The Vette was killing him in the straights, but Gushi was catching up into each corner.

I'm a do or die kinda guy.

Leave a comment:

• FC3slider88
    replied
    What was even sweeter than that is the guy referring in episode 2 to the grass shortcut as "ken bringing some drifting into the race" because you know cutting through the grass in a race is apparantly drifting. F***ing idiots. But other than that, I enjoy the show and I loved how ken raped everyone in drifting and just how much everyone else sucked. And then they're all like wow, we respect those drifters a lot more now.

Leave a comment:

• gigglesnirt
    replied
    taking a shortcut through the grass during a race was dope?

Leave a comment:

• tyndago
    started a topic Forza show on Speed

Forza show on Speed

Didn't see anything discussed on this, so figured I would start it up. Figured it might be interesting, with Ken Gushi in it.

If anyone didn't see it, Ken in the 350Z flying by the Vette in the grass was dope.... too bad he didn't have the power in a straight line.

From Speed World Challenge - Lou Gigilotti and his son and crew chief were running a C6 Vette, not something you want to be up against. I thought this interview with him was pretty interesting, and he gives Ken Gushi and Formula D a big up in it.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/more/auto/35663/?page=1

"SPEEDtv.com: Thankfully, we're at the end of the road for our interview. Besides stealing your son's car and making your Forza Showdown driver cry, were there any other Forza participants you didn't terrorize? Anyone you think might have a future as a pro driver?

LG: "Hey, I didn't make the kid cry, (Driver X) did. Oh, never mind. Ken Gushi was the driver in the show from the Formula D series – he impressed the heck out of me. To me, Ken was the driver in the show with the most potential, car control, and raw driving ability. Gushi was FAR AND AWAY the real deal, and if he would choose to enter into road racing or oval racing, he has enough car control that he would be a natural. If he's coached properly, and learns more tools and skills beyond what it takes to win in Drifting, he has the mental attitude along with the driving talent to go far."

That's strong praise from one of the veterans of American road racing, and not one usually offered from an old school driver for a young driver cutting his teeth in the Formula D drifting series.

Maybe LG will make some time for KG in his SPEED GT car and KG some time for LG in his Formula D car. I think they'd surprise fans in both camps."
Working...
X