Forza show on Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaneda View Post
    So what exactly were the rules? I thought the prize money was being awarded to whoever did well throughout the whole show; LG Motorsports should have won with Gushi and Dale's team close behind. How exactly did Cope win? She did poorly in most of the challenges.
    Thats how I saw it too. Somehow the last race was worth as much as the rest of the events combined.

It really raises some questions on how they ran the show. Even the last part if she was actually able to take a lap back.

Comment

From what I know from being there....if you won a race, you got to pick a mod. As far as the "points system" I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by tyndago View Post
        Thats how I saw it too. Somehow the last race was worth as much as the rest of the events combined.

It really raises some questions on how they ran the show. Even the last part if she was actually able to take a lap back.
        Could not agree more with that. Just didn't make much sense.
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

it keeps viewers watching until the very end, which is when the real event happens. Makes perfect sense to the show trying to get better ratings.

Comment

Working...
          X