Clear All

Originally posted by GBC View Post
    What is your source for this list?
    Formula D .

Comment

Ahhh Yea...... Im on the list.... LOL...... I will see you all at LB
      should be fun!

Comment

Source of the list is our current registration. For the drivers in question regarding licenses, the followed the provision in the rule book that allows for petitions. Having met the requirement for the petition, they were granted a prove or full license. DL the rule book from the website to get full clarity.

Comment

[QUOTE=blaze1;199782]

I wonder what Miki is driving, QUOTE]

Why don't you come to the FD Tech Day at Dynamic Autosport this Saturday. They are scheduled to bring the car there for tech inspection.

Comment

16 Robbie Nishida

cool.

Comment

Licensing rules to save you the download.

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/2007/01/...censing-rules/

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                I wonder what Miki is driving
                A car that is familiar to drifting in the US... just with a new paint job and a new pit crew. The announcement about this car should excite people...

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                I really hope Haruguchi comes to Atlanta
                He's running the full season with Intec. He's also bringing a new trend stateside... can't say more than that but it's worth it!!

The full list of drivers who received licenses @ FD Pro-am can be see here.

The following drivers did not get their licenses via FD Pro-Am:

53 Chris Cook (?) Holds a D1 License
                54 Kyle Mohan (?)
                55 Tony Schulz (?) Had series points in 2005 (56 points)
                56 Darren McNamara (?) Holds a D1 License
                57 Robbie Unser (?)
                58 Ryuji Miki (?)
                59 Verena Mei (?)
                61 Makoto Sezaki (?)
                Chris cook - got his D1 license in Dec, and did quite well at the D1 vs Nascar event, not surprised here.
                Mohan - Has had some form of license the past 2 years, not surprised here either (although he technically didn't get his license in Laughlin, he's still definately adaquate.)
                Schultz - I believe there was an exemption available for drivers who made at least 3 top 32's, i think Schultz falls into this list (same with Papadakis and Verdier, since they didn't get a point last year)
                McNamara - self explanitory - GOOOOOOOOOOOO DARREN! Glad he's back
                Robbie Unser - Anxious to see how well he does in the car. Hope the 350z is ready for LB
                Ryuji - I think former D1 champion qualifies him enough to drive. The car is looking sick, splashback to mid-90's drag racing...
                Verena - another who didn't get her license in Laughlin, but has been at the FD events since the first year
                Makato - not sure who this is... anyone know?

This looks like the list of FD licensed drivers, not necessarily a full list of who will be at Long Beach. Either way, I'm still excited that we're only 14 days away from the first event!

Comment

61 Makoto Sezaki - D1 driver from japan. driving driftspeed s15.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
                    A car that is familiar to drifting in the US... just with a new paint job and a new pit crew. The announcement about this car should excite people...

He's running the full season with Intec. He's also bringing a new trend stateside... can't say more than that but it's worth it!!

Chris cook - got his D1 license in Dec, and did quite well at the D1 vs Nascar event, not surprised here.
                    Mohan - Has had some form of license the past 2 years, not surprised here either (although he technically didn't get his license in Laughlin, he's still definately adaquate.)
                    Schultz - I believe there was an exemption available for drivers who made at least 3 top 32's, i think Schultz falls into this list (same with Papadakis and Verdier, since they didn't get a point last year)
                    McNamara - self explanitory - GOOOOOOOOOOOO DARREN! Glad he's back
                    Robbie Unser - Anxious to see how well he does in the car. Hope the 350z is ready for LB
                    Ryuji - I think former D1 champion qualifies him enough to drive. The car is looking sick, splashback to mid-90's drag racing...
                    Verena - another who didn't get her license in Laughlin, but has been at the FD events since the first year
                    Makato - not sure who this is... anyone know?

This looks like the list of FD licensed drivers, not necessarily a full list of who will be at Long Beach. Either way, I'm still excited that we're only 14 days away from the first event!

CLARIFICATION:

The numbers listed next to the drivers are not the ranking, just the order they were listed.

For Long Beach, the list that Ryan posted are all licensed drivers not the list of drivers coming to Long Beach. So here is the most updated registration info. Everyone is coming to Long Beach except for the following:

Rob Fleming - licensed, signed up for ATL
                    Mike Peters - licensed, signed up for ATL
                    Casey Quillen - licensed, signed up for ATL
                    Chris Mendoza - licensed, signed up for Sonoma & Irwindale
                    David Pardon - licensed, has not signed up for any events yet
                    Doug VanDenBrink - licensed, signed up for ATL, Summit Pt &Wall
                    Gary Simmons - licensed, signed up for ATL, Summit Pt & Wall
                    Ryan Clemens - licensed, signed up for ATL & Wall
                    Tony Schulz - licensed, signed up for ATL
                    Aaron Losley - licensed, signed up for ATL, Summit Pt, Evergreen, Wall

Comment

Originally posted by Jim @ FD View Post
                      CLARIFICATION:

The numbers listed next to the drivers are not the ranking, just the order they were listed.

For Long Beach, the list that Ryan posted are all licensed drivers not the list of drivers coming to Long Beach. So here is the most updated registration info. Everyone is coming to Long Beach except for the following:

ProAm Champ for the win!!!

Comment

ProAm Champ for the win!!!

Actually, sponsorship would be for the win.

- www.davidpadron.com -
                        Last edited by d3p0; 03-22-2007, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim @ FD View Post
                          ProAm Champs for the win!!!

PrAm ChampS for the win

Comment

Only car I can think of is the top secret S15 even though that car was only in the US 2 or 3 times ever....

Or mabey Chrises old S15

And with the mid 90s drag race paint job.... uhhh yea...ugly? lol jk

Theres other cars that come to mind... but all of them are LHD...I dont see a driver like him driving a LHD car

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              Theres other cars that come to mind... but all of them are LHD...I dont see a driver like him driving a LHD car
                              Oh god LHD, What will he do?!!?!

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                                Oh god LHD, What will he do?!!?!

I'm just saying

most of these native japanese drivers drive RHD cars in formula D

Comment

Working...
                                X