ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(THIS SATURDAY) FORMULA D LONG BEACH (Who is going?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (THIS SATURDAY) FORMULA D LONG BEACH (Who is going?)

(This SATURDAY) FORMULA D LONG BEACH (Who is going?)

Who is going?
    What are you looking forward to the most?

I'll be there to get some interviews with some of the drivers and have some kettle corn, God I hope they have the kettle corn guy there...or else I'll have to wait till the next week for the grand prix...

Comment

I guess I'll go

Comment

ill be there
        im looking forward to seeing makoto sezaki and haruguchi!
        -randy

Comment

In all seriousness, not just trying to plug my own event but online tickets have been selling fast; faster than last year. So for all you real drifting fans, please consider buying your tickets online. Besides its cheaper and this year we are offering reserved seating, so you will never lose your seat.

Oh, and yes I will be there. I am most looking forward to getting my farmer's tan back.

Comment

I'm going

I looking forward to seeing tony in his new RX8 and Haraguchis new "trend" (if its 18x12 -30 wheels ima be pissed)

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
              I'm going

I looking forward to seeing tony in his new RX8 and Haraguchis new "trend" (if its 18x12 -30 wheels ima be pissed)
              the 'trend' is getting pushed back until Seattle they had some unexpected problems... but haraguchi will definately be there, and still be tearing it up!!

it's well worth the wait

Originally posted by Jim @ FD View Post
              In all seriousness, not just trying to plug my own event but online tickets have been selling fast; faster than last year. So for all you real drifting fans, please consider buying your tickets online. Besides its cheaper and this year we are offering reserved seating, so you will never lose your seat.

Oh, and yes I will be there. I am most looking forward to getting my farmer's tan back.
              I have media passes, but I'm tempted to buy a reserved seat just because it's better than the media pit!!

any guesses as to how many people are 'sold out' ? we know Irwindale is 10k+, but it seems like Long Beach is a smaller venue...

Comment

i'll be there

Comment

Team JIC USA / Hankook Tires shall be there!

AND just to clear things up, the Porsche will NOT be there because we need to do more testing etc. before it can battle.

Tyler will be driving the S15 while Kenji will drive the new S14.

Atlanta, Tyler will be driving the Porsche and Kenji will hop back into the S15.

Does that make sense? lol

See you all there. We're bringing A TON of goodies for the fans.

Comment

no porsche

no 18x12 -30s

Comment

Wish I could go.
                      Already set for the Vegas Grand Prix this weekend.

Comment

Ill be there as usual....well kind of as usual

Comment

Working...
                        X