Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDC Racing 2007 Series Status

IDC Racing 2007 Series Status

It is with regret that we at IDC Racing have come to the decision to postpone our series for 2007.

We understood from the outset that we were facing a formidable task for
    the time we had available. To produce a series that would be of the stature and style it needed to be would take more than we had. Time has proven that assumption to be true.

While we have had wide acceptance from the drifting community, both tracks and drivers, for our plans to bring organization to the local drifting scene, we found there were a large number of drivers who were ill prepared to meet the safety standards IDCR requires for competitive events. Therefore, this year we will hold practice and qualifying events to prepare the drivers and their vehicles for next year.

Also, the delay's we incurred in concluding the TV coverage have forced us to re-look at that area. We believe this is an important part of our goal to grow the sport of drifting and therefore a necessary part of our plans. Consequently, we believe it will be better to concentrate our efforts on finalizing these issues and prepare for the 2008 series.

Meanwhile, if you have comments or questions please contact me at the
    IDCR offices. We will be contacting you again when we have completed the
    tasks as stated above in time to schedule our next year's events.

I personally appreciate the effort you have made in assisting me to schedule our event this year and trust we can look forward to your continued ssistance in 2008.

Fred Starck
    IDC Racing, Facilities Management

Fred - run while you can.

Paul - I know you're reading this... You're not welcomed in the drifting community. you think you are... you already burned your bridges here, just like you did in the car show business a few years back. Go take care of your wife, go do your TV thing, but get out of the drifting and car community now before you cause more issues.

You alienated me once, and I gave you a second chance before anyone else would, and you burned me again. You burned your bridges with the publishing companies, you burned your bridges with the TV companies, and you've pretty much pissed off everyone who was on your side at one point. You pulled off a total of 3 events. You lost your asssssssssssssssssssssss$$$SSSSSSSS (which you deserved). You need to swallow your pride, pay your debts, and move on.

IDC / DriftFest / Urban Lifestyle Productions / whatever you name your next company - you're not welcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post

Paul - I know you're reading this... You're not welcomed in the drifting community. you think you are... you already burned your bridges here, just like you did in the car show business a few years back. Go take care of your wife, go do your TV thing, but get out of the drifting and car community now before you cause more issues.

You alienated me once, and I gave you a second chance before anyone else would, and you burned me again. You burned your bridges with the publishing companies, you burned your bridges with the TV companies, and you've pretty much pissed off everyone who was on your side at one point. You pulled off a total of 3 events. You lost your asssssssssssssssssssssss$$$SSSSSSSS (which you deserved). You need to swallow your pride, pay your debts, and move on.

IDC / DriftFest / Urban Lifestyle Productions / whatever you name your next company - you're not welcome here.

Sheesh...well at least its not me!

Comment

I was debating if we should work with IDCR or not but we've already had our sh*t going so I kinda avoided the call.

Comment

Jacob, for the win.

Comment

Terry Henderson for the win.

Comment

Damn, I hope the whole DB thing is still good in so cal.

Those guys are doing good things in so cal...

maybe they can hook up with pro am and send the top drivers to Nevada!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post

EchooXXXXXXX2

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                  Damn, I hope the whole DB thing is still good in so cal.

Those guys are doing good things in so cal...

maybe they can hook up with pro am and send the top drivers to Nevada!!!

Don't worry about Drift Buffet. Drift Buffet is and always will be an honorable company with a one goal - "we will doing out most best for the best most drifting" that's our official babblefish translation.

Drift Buffet is running strong and we are expecting a great turnout for our next competetion - 4/29/07 at the Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino CA.

Drift Buffet will be running the ASA stock car races and providing drift demo's for the stock car fans on 4/21 and 4/28.

Terry

Comment

mikespeed for the win

Comment

I'm shocked

Comment

Working...
                      X