No announcement yet.

TheDRIFTZONE, FD PODCAST (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patricia and the whole production ROCKS!!!!!

Comment

release high-resolution qualifying runs

Comment

Does anyone know who is shooting the footage for ESPN?

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
          release high-resolution qualifying runs
          Thank you.

And to the "work in progress" b.s., that may have been acceptable last year and the years prior but drifting coverage has been around long enough in North America that we don't have to constantly reinvent the wheel every season. The next time I wanna hear "work in progress" or "it'll get better as we go along" it better be about perfecting live broadcasting of the events.

Comment

The most recent episode was MUCH better!!

Pros:
            - less commentators, more cars and drifting... w00t!
            - The audio was much better, both in the choice of music and with the pauses to listen to the engine noises
            - Very good account of what happened in Atlanta!

Cons:
            - in qualifying, it was kinda rough to watch the first half of the run, then a cut to what seemed like the same camera angle, and the 2nd half of the run. Was there a reason the run couldn't have been shown from either 2 different angles, or as 1 continuous cut?
            - some of the vocabulary was a bit... inappropriate? it sounded like certain verbage was used to sound more intellectual than necessary.
            - it seems as though there's already favoritism towards some drivers. Gotta be careful about that.

Much much much better than previous programs!

Comment

Lookin a lot better overall! The unleashed sections are good, although I'd love to see some interviews with the drivers talking about their cars, their experiences, etc.

... but where's the hosts? fired them all together? We've seen "guest" hosts the past few episodes... and no coverage of SJ grand prix?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                Lookin a lot better overall! The unleashed sections are good, although I'd love to see some interviews with the drivers talking about their cars, their experiences, etc.

... but where's the hosts? fired them all together? We've seen "guest" hosts the past few episodes... and no coverage of SJ grand prix?
                Yeah, what happened there? I was looking forward to meeting some of the crew. But nothing all weekend.

Comment

Thoughts on interview...

hey all. first of all. i love the podcast and what it is doing for formula d and also for drifting in general.

just some things... last few episodes have been great due to.. a lack of blonde?... it hasnt been as spacey and retarted

but my main point is in response to JRODS interview a few podcasts ago...first off, the interview was great, it was nice to finally meet you and not get the "california, go sunglasses, formula d rocks!" side of you. the only issue i had with the interview is your comments on the summit point event. You said that summit point was a quiet crowd because we were all new spectators. I have been in to drifting for almost 3 years now. basically I just want formula D to know that just because you havent been there yet, that doesnt mean that the spectators and competitors that were there hasnt been. The DC area saw "drift alliance" before there was falken USA, then we saw falken long before there was formula D... In my opinion the crowd was awesome until everyone felt cheated when sam hubinette got advanced over bill sherman, after that, the crowd didnt see a reason in voicing their opinion. honestly not trying to start some dumb e-battle. just wanted you guys to know summit point/ DC area has been, is in and will be into drifting for the time to come.

lovin the music videos.

-ian

Comment

Working...
                  X