No announcement yet.

D1 GRAND PRIX NJ (May 4-5th, 2007) DRIVERS LIST/Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This comp will be pretty reminiscent too some of the earlier D1 comps in the US. A lot of up and coming yet not so experienced drivers making the top 32. I would give my right testicle to experience this. You east coast dudes are in for a treat, once again DA better bring home a trophy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      This comp will be pretty reminiscent too some of the earlier D1 comps in the US. A lot of up and coming yet not so experienced drivers making the top 32. I would give my right testicle to experience this. You east coast dudes are in for a treat, once again DA better bring home a trophy!!!!
      why am i still up? i should be sleeping...... i need to get up at 7 and leaving the house by 8. But yeah, the top 32 will be odd to be in but only if any of us get our license haha.

Comment

this should be a good round. cause this moring I was watching the news on ch 11 and they showed a segment on it. Yoshioka and nomuken were drifting a little practice battle while the reporter was riding with yosioka and telling what drifting was about and the layout of the course is in a pariking lot almost the same cousre layout as the Las Vegas round . but yeah cant wait to go this weekend, maybe I'll meet most of you guys on this site

Comment

Results

6 people got a license

Name Suzuki Inada Kamimoto Total Entry speed (km/h)
          1. Sritongkham Jayitr 96 | 99 | 99.8 | 294.80 | 128
          2. Wilkerson Brian 95 | 95 | 99 | 289 | 114
          3. Evans James 96 | 95 | 98 | 289 | 112
          4. Prapopyuengong Chanin 95 | 94 | 98 | 287 | 101
          5. Brasz Nathan 94 | 93 | 98 | 285 | 112
          6. DeNofa Chelsie 92 | 95 | 96 | 283 | 100
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          7. Simmons Gary 93 | 92 | 97 | 282 | 109
          8. Waldin Matt 92 | 92 | 97 | 281 | 108
          9. Tyson Charlie 94 | 90 | 97 | 281 | 93

3 were very close and I misse it by one point

Comment

Top 16

1 Ken Numura
            2 Yoichi imamura
            3 Kazujiro Tanaka
            4 Naoshige Kamukubo
            5 Ryan Turek (HAMPSHA!!!!!)
            6 Takahiro Ueno
            7 TOshiki Yoshiyoka
            8 Daren McNamara
            9 Ross Petty
            10 Chris Forsberg
            11 JR
            12 Robby nishida
            13 Tony Angelo
            14 Andy Hatley
            15 Brain Wilkerson
            16 Nathen Brasz

Comment

Any updates yet? According to the first post the event should be over.
              Last edited by my 1 88 u; 05-05-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah we already have everything on the zt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Yeah we already have everything on the zt.
                  can you post it here?

Comment

Doubtful...

Comment

I heard that Sammy from Tiger Racing was #1 qualifier and A from Tiger was 4th and Chelsea DeNofa was 6th for the seach, but that's all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                        I heard that Sammy from Tiger Racing was #1 qualifier and A from Tiger was 4th and Chelsea DeNofa was 6th for the seach, but that's all I know.
                        Go Sammy! ATL represent

Comment

Yeah Chelsea!! Kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* as always

Comment

I went. Kumakubo won over Yoshioka in the final. Gittin's Mustang and Chelsea's Miata were broken and didn't race. Gittin used an AE86 instead. Imamura hit the wall during the freestyle session. And I'm happy because I got a picture with Smoky Nagata. All in all, the day was awesome and I hope they come back, preferably with more drivers.

Comment

where's driftlive and everythingdrift when you need em?

Comment

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/2007/03/...-the-internet/

When you don't really have full access it make it hard to justify flying across country to cover an event.

We will work on getting up some coverage as we piece things together.

Sounds like the ECDA was killing is, JR in a corolla, Foam barrier destruction.

Comment

Working...
                                X