X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to chris foresburg atlanta fd winner

foresburg wins..... macnamara 2nd.... tanner takes 3rd
    millen 4th

see my other thread for top 16 play by play.

stay tuned to floridaracing.org for pics coming soon.

all updates made possible by my other photographer jerm relaying me text messages and my updates from my treo .... lol

time to enjoy the padres game...... go sd

through all of the horrible !@#$ing judging today the right man won.

Comment

i'm sure forsberg and his crew are celebrating big!

Comment

Very awesome news. Chris had a little bit of trouble with the way the car was running last week and I am glad to see things got worked out. congrats Topics II.

Comment

Congrats Chris. You rawked all day

Comment

Damm straight. Chris had it on lockdown all day. Flawless. Way to rise up and go cockstrong after tthe doubters doubted. 100% on point. Grats.

Comment

Thanks for showing us all what it takes Chris. Leaving absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that you deserved every score and win you got at this event.

Congrats to you and your team.

Comment

Congrats to Forsberg, he was ripping it up!! it wasn't easy, that's for sure... great win for your new tire sponsor, their first podium!

special thanks to JR for giving me a ride in the golf cart haha

Also congrats to Darren on his first podium in the States and the 2nd of the year for Falken Tire, and to Tanner for being the first back-to-back podium winner of 2007 and taking over the points lead!

Comment

Ohhh my god what an insane weekend! I never thought I was gonna get on the podium, let alone get a win!!! Thanks a lot to everyone. It has been a long battle getting that car to really work well. I had such a great time this weekend and all the hard work is starting to pay off, and we feel like we have a very competitive car for this years championship. Hopefully we can keep it up and continue to qualify for top 16 at the rest of the Formula D events. And of course I could have never done it without all the help from my sponsors, I really wanna thank Kevin Wells and Sergio with LS Automotive for helping me to get this car to where it is today, Maxxis for making the best drifting tire that I have ever run on, Nissan for continuing their generous support, and K&N Filters and NOS Energy drink for supporting us at all of our events. Thanks to everyone else and we will see you all again in Round 3!
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

CONGRATS FORESBERG!!!!

I agree 100% with Chris on the Maxxis tires. This has been my first weekend on them also, and I couldnt be happier. They're fast as hell, grip amazing, and just plain awesome!

The pumpkin looked awesome this weekend man, and u were so pumped everytime you were waiting to run. Good job man!

Comment

Congrats there Topics II.....

DA was kicking a$$ all weekend. Tony and Hampshaa were on point! Kenji was killing it as well.

I am so proud of my boys.

Comment

simply amazing, my voice is gone from yelling "FORESBURG" all Night

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II View Post
                          Ohhh my god what an insane weekend! I never thought I was gonna get on the podium, let alone get a win!!! Thanks a lot to everyone. It has been a long battle getting that car to really work well. I had such a great time this weekend and all the hard work is starting to pay off, and we feel like we have a very competitive car for this years championship. Hopefully we can keep it up and continue to qualify for top 16 at the rest of the Formula D events. And of course I could have never done it without all the help from my sponsors, I really wanna thank Kevin Wells and Sergio with LS Automotive for helping me to get this car to where it is today, Maxxis for making the best drifting tire that I have ever run on, Nissan for continuing their generous support, and K&N Filters and NOS Energy drink for supporting us at all of our events. Thanks to everyone else and we will see you all again in Round 3!
                          chris good work 350 z rock i bet on you
                          (626) 786-7444
                          (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
                          -Engine SWAPS/Installation
                          -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
                          -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
                          www.cxracing.com
                          www.kaazusa.com
                          www.coopertires.com
                          www.specclutch.com

Comment

Yo Homie! Congratulations!!!! Great Win!

Comment

Congrats Chris!! Way to Go!! Super Job!! Well Done!!
                              Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Working...
                              X