We landed a TV show! Batlground: The Fast Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We landed a TV show! Batlground: The Fast Life

This all happened really fast and I didn't want to say anything until I was sure. It will be a documentary series on Batlground Racing and what we do. They will follow us to each of our events, which will also include Drift Fury. It won't be like OCC in the way that it won't be based on projects. It will be on our lifestyle and what it takes to have a shop and a race team and get sponsors all of that fun jazz.

The first "show" will air Saturday at noon on FSN. It will re-air several times durng the week. It won't be the reality show yet, but an introduction to us on an already existing show called Red Clay Net. Our series will start filming in June and end in October. Not sure when it will start airing.

The producer just came by and showed us the show before it airs. I was really nervous about how it would turn out (which is one reason why I didn't say anything yet. We have no say in production.), but it turned out amazing and I am proud. Of course there are little things that you are like WTF? But overall I think it turned out great.

So check it out

*edit*
    I have a copy of the show. I will put it on our myspace page as soon as I can get it up after the show airs.

Regular ESPN? Noon in Eastern time?

Comment

Originally posted by VDMTom View Post
      Regular ESPN? Noon in Eastern time?
      Unfortunately not on ESPN. It's on FSN, Fox Sports Net and noon Eastern Time. I will have to see if it airs in the western region for this one. I know the western portion picked up the show, but I don't know if this first one will be there yet.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/1636002

Formerly FSN was straight up sports coverage. Now they are trying to get into lifestyle programming. The Fox execs say it may make it to the bigger FOX network by the time it airs, but I'm not counting on that.

Comment

Wow, I'm sorry. I read that totally wrong.

Comment

they only choose you for the drama tracy. they need shots of someone getting yelled at lol, drama drama drama.

congrats!! i hope it turns out great for you guys.

Comment

Congrats!!

let's see how many times I'm in it

Comment

No offense,

(just kidding... I love to use that line anyays when i totally DO mean offense by an upcoming statement)

But why do you get a show?
              Who are you? You guys have those horrid black and orange S14s right? That is already a negative.
              Are you guys even humourous at all? Doubtful. Strike two.
              Are you attractive to the eye? Definitly not I assume (especially if the statement right above mine comes true) Christ.

What DO you guys have going for you? Well... I shouldn't even say "guys".... who are you? what? Whats even going on?

I bet it's going to be a fun show about trying to look for medicre sponsors and lower class jokes. Maybe some terrible drifting. They should at least come out here to California where the good stuff is at.

Anyways... I'm just trying to LIGHTLY voice my opinions here. I don't want to see more coverage of stupid drifting from people who don't get it, nor ever will.

If they put anybody on TV about drifting, let it be me. Thanks.
              I'll make it worth everybody's while.

Brian "God I really hate that arrogant bastard" Harte

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                No offense,

(just kidding... I love to use that line anyays when i totally DO mean offense by an upcoming statement)

But why do you get a show?
                Who are you? You guys have those horrid black and orange S14s right? That is already a negative.
                Are you guys even humourous at all? Doubtful. Strike two.
                Are you attractive to the eye? Definitly not I assume (especially if the statement right above mine comes true) Christ.

What DO you guys have going for you? Well... I shouldn't even say "guys".... who are you? what? Whats even going on?

I bet it's going to be a fun show about trying to look for medicre sponsors and lower class jokes. Maybe some terrible drifting. They should at least come out here to California where the good stuff is at.

Anyways... I'm just trying to LIGHTLY voice my opinions here. I don't want to see more coverage of stupid drifting from people who don't get it, nor ever will.

If they put anybody on TV about drifting, let it be me. Thanks.
                I'll make it worth everybody's while.

Brian "God I really hate that arrogant bastard" Harte
                Bah you are the 3rd person who should be on tv, it should be about me going to japan and being the akward black guy.

Al is number 2 cuz he hates everything

Comment

Ok... how about this Simba....

You, Al, and myself on a show.
                  We can have special guest DEL on every episode.
                  Al will be there cuz he is from Bay Area Heiro world.
                  We can all go to Japan and play video games.... Proto Culture.
                  Yea?

ok done.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite View Post
                    Bah you are the 3rd person who should be on tv, it should be about me going to japan and being the akward black guy.

wait you're simba?

weird. I always thought you two were both totally different person.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                      wait you're simba?

weird. I always thought you two were both totally different person.
                      SHUTUP AL! Go back to hating

Comment

They wont give me my own drifting show because Im just too real for them...

I drift shopping carts around cardboard boxes...thats REALITY but Hollywood is just too fluffy to deal with the truth!!

Seriously though...despite what people may think of batlground..this might be a cool show...I say give it a chance

Comment

^^^^^
                          Monkey SLide
                          you work for C16 or what?

When is our article coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            ^^^^^
                            Monkey SLide
                            you work for C16 or what?

When is our article coming out?
                            It got canned. Cause none of us have a vagina. And we aren't sponsored by tire companies. So no one cares about us. And. You tired to kiss me. So that makes you full blown *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Look for our article to be in OUT! or some mag like that now. THANKS. Good job, Brian. You and your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hormones.

Comment

Originally posted by kidynomite View Post
                              Al should just get his own show about building his ruckus.

Comment

Working...
                              X