(TESTING) Formula Drift Round 3 SUMMIT POINT Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (TESTING) Formula Drift Round 3 SUMMIT POINT Video

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" FlashVars="embedID=9c4ea1b51d24f1af9fc116f1102b355 a&videoID=13670&autoPlay=false" src="http://www.heavy.com/ve/flvplayer" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="512"></embed>

Text by JR

Myself and Tony Angelo testing the Formula Drift course in West Virginia at Summit point. I am driving my street car (grey 240sx) and Tony Angelo and Brian Wilkerson are taking turns in the ma-motorsports.com MONSTER (mauve colored 240sx). This track separates the men from the boys! Sorry about the terrible filming and no sound on this one. Obviously its not Drift Alliance’s production work but we figured something was better then nothing since no one has ever seen this course before! The first 2 runs were warm ups after that you can see us drifting the whole straight like maniacs. Get ready!!! It is SO FUN!!!!!

See you all there,

Vaughn “JR” Gittin Jr.

Video should help some people out with figuring out the track. Any in car ?

Comment

Rumor is that it can get up to 4th gear for the entry. Can anyone verify this? If so, it's going to be pretty wild.

Comment

cool beans, looked like 4th gear into 3rd into 2nd?

start is like 300 feet before that 1st corner the video shows correct?

Comment

Yo that is sick, DA rocks the house, even without sound I get chills. Thats a long straight to drift, crazy you guys! Much props hope you guys do well.

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooh, i likes!

Comment

Originally posted by mlmsilvias14 View Post
              Yo that is sick, DA rocks the house, even without sound I get chills. Thats a long straight to drift, crazy you guys! Much props hope you guys do well.
              nah man, the mad rocks the house...

Comment

Yes it does!

Comment

Working...
                X