no Kazama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no Kazama?

anybody know why kazama isn't competing in D1 for 2007?

no team, no sponsors

just follow the paper trail when kei office was sold to ogura

Comment

lots of changes in D1 this year, and i dont think its for the best. Anybody notice a certain someone missing from the judges stand in NJ?

With D1 in the US not quite going as planned and the japan series losing superstars left and right, FD may have even more drivers soon!

Comment

I heard Kazama is driving for Formula D now and he will show up at the Washington event!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Comment

how bout that orange ae86 coupe driver in formula d? where did he go?

Comment

I talked to Moto at d1 in englishtown and he told me that it was due to contracts with sponsors that wont let him compete, like taniguchi.

Comment

Because he tore up his contract.....

Comment

Who was missing from the judging stand in NJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                  lots of changes in D1 this year, and i dont think its for the best. Anybody notice a certain someone missing from the judges stand in NJ?

With D1 in the US not quite going as planned and the japan series losing superstars left and right, FD may have even more drivers soon!

KT doesnt have to be at every event, he is a busy man. Very busy... and anyone can take his place in the judging booth basically, especially the way D1 judges (lets give everyone 100s and 99.9s)

D1 USA.... if it wasn't for the loss of altamont they would have a so so season. Thats altamonts fault the, the city could have made a truckload of money off that event...

I really suggest them to schedule another event sometime in December ""coughcalispeedwaycough**

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                    KT doesnt have to be at every event, he is a busy man. Very busy... and anyone can take his place in the judging booth basically, especially the way D1 judges (lets give everyone 100s and 99.9s)

D1 USA.... if it wasn't for the loss of altamont they would have a so so season. Thats altamonts fault the, the city could have made a truckload of money off that event...

I really suggest them to schedule another event sometime in December ""coughcalispeedwaycough**
                    I don't agree with you.

1st event canceled
                    2nd event where only 1 tire sponsor and a few other drivers show up, only 6 japanese drivers, semis is all japanese.
                    3rd event canceled because the race track lost their license and the company didn't send any representatives to help fight for it
                    4th event conflicts with another event 1000 miles away that most of the drivers already have commitments to
                    5th event on Thanksgiving Weekend

where's the success?
                    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 05-24-2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

hmmm...

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drif...e-keiichi.html

Looks like the drift king got the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                        how bout that orange ae86 coupe driver in formula d? where did he go?
                        oh that douche?

Who knows. I hope he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                          I don't agree with you.

1st event canceled
                          2nd event where only 1 tire sponsor and a few other drivers show up, only 6 japanese drivers, semis is all japanese.
                          3rd event canceled because the race track lost their license and the company didn't send any representatives to help fight for it
                          4th event conflicts with another event 1000 miles away that most of the drivers already have commitments to
                          5th event on Thanksgiving Weekend

where's the success?

I dont know, you tell me.

I never said anything about success, I said "so so"

All I know is, where ever D1 is there will be thousands of fans....

nor cal event would have been legendary for D1... either its the tracks fault or d1s fault the real losers are the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Brick View Post
                            hmmm...

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drif...e-keiichi.html

Looks like the drift king got the boot.

Thats crazy....

Comment

crazy info there, kind of like the family you've come to know breaking up. can't say much for the maturity level of that post though.

Comment

Working...
                              X