• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Shirts & Stickers

There are some cool Drifting related T-shirts and some stickers at

www.cafeshops.com/shift_2_lock

One design has an S14 Silvia in opposite lock
    another one shows some deep dish mesh wheels on an AE-86
    There are also some "Drifting is Not A Crime" stickers.

I've wear the S-14 design and people comment on it all the time.

Actualy most drifting thats done is a crime..

please lets not turn drifting into skateboarding.. i mean no offense to those guys, but we can be at least alittle original with our stuff..

Comment

Yeah, the skateboarding slogan is kinda played out. Still Drifting and Skateboarding do have some similarities now that I’m thinking about it: they both started as “underground” activities that got huge and then started worring about posers all the time. Also I think alot of street skating is a technically a crime too I guess that’s why skate parks started popping up all over. Do you think “Drift Parks” are the next big thing? I guess “Driftland” in Japan (it’s shown in the Drift Bible) fits that mold.

Comment

90 percent of skaters are dum posers,sorry to all you wanna be punk rocker skaters but its bloody played out.

Comment

Skateboarding in the street is illegal because its unsafe.. especialy with all of those drifters out there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by nrgdrft
            90 percent of drifters are dum posers,sorry to all you wanna be drifters but its bloody played out.

Comment

I rather like the "Old Skool" shirt despite the dodgy grammar. Whoever took the photo is truly a master of the pixel arts.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm going to get one of those shirts for my husband, but which one? I can't decide between the "old skool" or the S14. Or are they different enough to get him both? As long as he doesn't read this it will be a surprise. I also want to buy one of the baby shirts for my son. He sits and watches the Drift Bible with his dad. I swear we are going to turn him into a little drift kid before he can talk.

Comment

such a perfect family... im jealous...

Comment

lucky kid

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      Skateboarding in the street is illegal because its unsafe.. especialy with all of those drifters out there. lol
                      actually skateboarding in the street is LEGAL with a HELMET

edit: its illegal if the owner doesnt want you skating around the store..but totally legal on the streets...trust me...and only a few skaters are wanna be punk rocker...punks and skaters dont really mix...new skaters that are *Censored**Censored**Censored* are mostly alternative...but some still keep it real
                      Last edited by markeese180sx; 02-17-2004, 01:29 AM.

Comment

ive seen better

Comment

OK. I get it that some of us are not very fond of skateboarding. But no one has said which shirt I should get (if any).
                          Would you guys think its cool or lame to get a drift shirt that matches your 7-month-old son's? Maybe I should find one that has his car on it? Any ideas?

Comment

I drift my skateboard...

Does that mean I can be arrested on two counts at one time?

I have a friend who can silk screen for less than what cafeshops.com will charge, I think.

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by drift_angel
                              OK. I get it that some of us are not very fond of skateboarding. But no one has said which shirt I should get (if any).
                              Would you guys think its cool or lame to get a drift shirt that matches your 7-month-old son's? Maybe I should find one that has his car on it? Any ideas?
                              i think its cool. makes me want a kid

Comment

Working...
                              X