Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharged VQ35 powered S13 on the dyno

http://www.vqswap.com

Supercharged VQ35 powered S13 on the dyno last night. Working on getting some videos and pictures up .

Strapped down , center strapped , two guys in the trunk it was still spinning the tires on the dyno. Need to throw some slicks on it to get it from spinning the tires.

Sounds mean , but my camera phone sucks for sound.

http://gtrusa.blogspot.com/2007/06/v...arged-s13.html

sick...so I take it the belt I sent Andrew fit? Can't wait to see some dyno #s!
    --Frank

Comment

Oh man, that yellow thing sounds mean!
      Hubert Young
      KORE 8 Films

Comment

we mostly ran 25% and 50% throttle to get a base then we set the variable cam timing we still have to do the timing map and full throttle but i can tell you at 50% it made 309hp and 300torque we did make a few full pulls but with only base timing ill post in a few days after we do the drivability and frank your going to love it GO VORTECH SUPERCHARGER

Comment

at 50% throttle it was making 310hp and 300lb tq with only a base timing mapwe are working on the cam timing we did make a few full pulls but only to see what the cams wanted monday we will finish it up and post some good #s

Comment

When Andrew wants to make some real power and torque , he will put a turbocharger on the car. Until then, hes going to try this belt driven thing.

It obviously makes power, I was in the trunk trying to keep it from spinning. The first time at 50% throttle it spun the tires hard and tagged the rev limiter quick.

Comment

Originally posted by mr2drifter125 View Post
              we mostly ran 25% and 50% throttle to get a base then we set the variable cam timing we still have to do the timing map and full throttle but i can tell you at 50% it made 309hp and 300torque we did make a few full pulls but with only base timing ill post in a few days after we do the drivability and frank your going to love it GO VORTECH SUPERCHARGER
              I'm already loving it! I've been contemplating this swap in my S13 since we first talked. It's good to see someone doing something different. I can't wait to see it in person and get a ride!

Comment

Working...
              X